"Here, I will hold the chair while you sit back in it," Severus told her as he held her orange fluffy swivel chair that she loved sitting in. "Thank you," she told him as she weakly sat back. The man spread a blanket across her lap, next he placed each of the demanding girls on her lap.

"Right where they belong," Y/N grinned down at them as she wrapped them in her weak arms. The three lovers were having a very hard time keeping their hands to themselves. Their kisses were lasting a bit too long, ending in a grumble as they were forced to pull apart.

When the girls went down for a nap, Y/N crawled over to Severus playfully. "Please," she begged rubbing her hands up his thighs. "You are too weak," he reminded her, shifting in his seat.

It was too late, Y/N had already started rubbing his cock through his trousers. "Please," she begged, her hands going to the closure on his trousers, undoing them as quickly as possible. "I'll just suck your cocks, please," she begged, looking between the men.

"We want to fuck your brains out. Do you think we will be satisfied with blow jobs?" Severus asked her as he watched her hands work at his trousers. "Fuck my brains out, please," she begged with a desperate look on her face.

Lucius didn't care if he had permission, he got down behind Y/N pulling her pajama pants and white cotton panties down her thighs while she pulled Severus' cock out, wrapping her lips around it quickly. "Fuck," the man groaned as she greedily sucked him.

Lucius tongue dove into her ass, lapping at her freshly shaved dripping pussy. The man was audibly moaning at the taste of her as his hands worked pulling cock out of his own trousers. Lucius moved under her so she could sit on his face while he jerked his cock.

Y/N was giving Severus a desperate greedy blowjob, forcing herself to choke and gag on him. Lucius' tongue was lapping at her clit, flicking it briefly and sucking on it. Y/N had one hand wrapped around Severus' cock, jerking him into her mouth. The other was holding a handful of Lucius' hair while she rode his face.

"What a greedy little girl you are, Princess. I missed you so much, beautiful.. we both did," Severus told her as he pulled her hair into a makeshift ponytail. It was evident how desperate Y/N was to be put in her place as she looked up at Severus.

He was laid back, his long legs spread for her, just watching her mouth take his thick cock over and over again. Her plump wet lips slid over the thick vein on the top of his almost flawless cock.

It was as close to perfect as one could get in Y/N's mind. He was long, thick, straight, with a deliciously thick head that she could feel pulsing in her mouth when she sucked him.

"I'll never get tired of seeing you suck my cock like a ravenous little witch," Severus told her with a grin. He leaned over, signaling her to assist him in pulling her t-shirt off. "Much better," he announced once he could see her beautiful breasts.

He could see it in her face as she started sucking him again, she was about to cum. "Is your Daddy doing a good job? It looks like it," Severus teased her as she grasped his thighs, pulling off of his cock. "FUCK," she cried as she reached her climax into Lucius' hungry mouth.

He continued licking while she came, refusing to stop. "Stop, please," she begged, trying to pull off of him. Lucius had given up on his own ministrations, holding her thighs tightly so she couldn't move. "Fuck," she cried again when she could feel it start to build again in her.

Severus was stroking himself furiously while he watched his wife be driven to orgasm by the mouth of her lover. "Look at Daddy when you cum," Severus demanded as he double handed stroked his cock. His left was for the length, the right was gripping the swollen head of his cock with each stroke.
"Daddy, make him stop," she begged Severus. "No, this is what greedy girls get," he said through gritted teeth, almost coming unhinged.

"Daddy," she cried to Lucius as he made her cum again, her little hips rocking back and forth as she pushed her spasming pussy against his mouth. 

"Lucius, go get the lube. You are going to fuck her ass as hard as you can," Severus told him, pulling the almost limp Y/N into his lap. He pulled her against his chest, her arms wrapping around his neck as he slowly slid the head of cock inside her. "It hurts," she whimpered.

Severus pulled her face to his, meeting her lips passionately. This was always the method he used to work himself inside her. He slowly buried himself while Lucius lubed his cock up, next swirling his fingers around her little asshole.

"She might not be ready for this," Lucius said as he felt how tight she was clenching him. "Lucius, please, hurt me," she begged.

The man positioned himself behind her, pushing the thick head of his cock against her asshole, popping it inside. A little squeal passed from Y/Ns lips as she pressed her face against Severus' chest. Severus laid back on the sofa, pulling Y/N onto his chest while they fucked her hard and deep.

Their hands were all over her body as if it were no longer her own. At the moment, Y/N felt like a fuck doll in the best way. She was simply there to be used by her Daddies at that moment.

Lucius pulled a big handful of her hair, forcing her head back as he slammed into her. "You feel fucking amazing," he growled from behind her, pulling her hair hard and slapping her ass. "I want you both to cum in me," she begged as she held onto Severus's chest.

He was fucking her hard from below, forcing out little cries from her mouth. Lucius held onto her hair, pulling hard on it while the men savagely fucked her holes.

Tears were streaming down her face, as the two men finally came, each of them grunting like a wild animal as they finished. "That was intense," Y/N said as she laid her face against Severus' chest.

The young woman took turns kissing each of them as they broke apart. "I sure could use a nap," she said as she lay on the sofa, nude. Severus pulled a throw blanket from the back of the couch and covered her pale thin frame after he cleaned her.

"Back to her old self," Severus remarked to Lucius. "She needs her rest. I'm going to fuck her pussy tonight," he replied with a wicked smile. The raven-haired man grinned, "Is that so?" he asked.