A Handful

"Oh, he's going to hate this," Y/N giggled as the news washed over Severus. "I'll remember this Lucius," Severus grinned at the man as they started getting out of the shower to dry off. "Daddy, do I have permission to enjoy myself or do you want me to give you sad eyes while you watch us?" she teased Severus.

"Do what you feel, Princess," he grinned at her as they walked to the bedroom. "Daddy Lucius I really want my Princess pussy licked," she grinned at him as she crawled onto the bed.

Severus sat back on the pillows, stroking himself slowly as he watched. Lucius climbed onto the bed giving her an evil little grin before leaning down kissing her aching pussy. He was teasing her with kisses before giving her what she wanted.

"Tell my new Daddy how to eat my Princess pussy," she grinned at Severus. "That's up to your new Daddy. He thinks he knows how to make you cum so let's see if he's right," Severus teased them.

Lucius dove in, licking up and down her dripping wet pussy. He was appreciating her essence just like Severus always did. "She tastes so fucking good. The best," Lucius whispered in between licks. To her surprise, Y/N was already digging her fingers into his hair as she pushed up against his mouth.

"Tell me what she wants," Lucius told Severus before returning to his work between Y/N's legs. "She wants you to open your mouth a bit and start sucking on her right here," Severus leaned down rubbing her pussy right where she needed. "Cheater," Y/N moaned at him.

Lucius opened his mouth, sucking on the upper part of her pussy while she bucked against his mouth. "Fuck," she whimpered as he eyes were forced closed.

"Just keep sucking on her like that," Severus told Lucius as he stroked himself. He was watching the entire scene very carefully as his wife shook and trembled beside him. He was absolutely gripping himself as his cock slid up and down his length.

"Your Daddy Lucius wants to fuck you so bad he's humping our bed while he sucks on your Princess pussy," Severus told Y/N as he reached over with his free hand caressing her cheek gently.

Instantly her face turned to his hand, giving it a kiss. They had a quick exchange of eye contact before she felt her orgasm building. Y/N sat up on her elbows so she could watch Lucius a little better as she pressed herself up against his mouth.

"Good luck keeping her legs down," Severus teased Lucius as Y/N started bucking against his mouth. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming," she whimpered as she pressed hard against his mouth.

Instinctively, she grabbed the only part of Severus she could reach at that moment, his strong muscular thigh. She started cumming so intensely Lucius couldn't stay between her thighs anymore as she writhed in front of the men.

Y/N held her thighs together as she came, letting out the most beautiful whimpers. "What in the," Lucius asked as he spread her legs and shifted her on the bed. Her inner thighs were absolutely soaked from how hard she had cum. There was even a spot under her ass on the bed.

"I'm done watching," Severus announced in a very annoyed voice. "Don't be too proud of yourself, some of this is from my magic. I couldn't stop it," she told the men as she sat up.

Lucius put her between Severus' legs on all fours. She greedily took Severus into her mouth, taking in the amazing taste of him.

He was so turned on that his cock was jumping in her mouth as she cleaned him. Slowly, Lucius filled her actually dripping wet pussy. "You wouldn't believe how wet she is," Lucius teased in a deep breathy voice. "I can hear it," Severus replied blankly as Y/N's head bobbed up and down on his long thick cock.

"Princess, how do you want your Daddies to fuck you tonight?" Severus asked her as she continued sucking him. She pulled off to answer, "I want to ride you and my other Daddy to fuck my little asshole of course," she grinned at him.

Severus roughly pulled her from Lucius' grip into his lap. He held her against his chest as he filled her roughly. "If you could hold her still," Lucius huffed as he got into position behind Y/N. "It's not me," Severus told him. It was indeed, Y/N bucking her hips against her husband.

"Involuntary," she giggled as she stopped moving as long as she could. Lucius was absolutely dripping from being behind her earlier.

As gently as he could, he pushed the head of his cock inside her unprepared ass. Y/N buried her face into Severus' chest, trying to stay calm for this. "Slow," Severus directed Lucius. "I'm trying. I didn't get a chance to stretch her first you greedy thing," Lucius told him with a little growl.

Severus pulled her face up to his so he could kiss her. It always helped her relax, soon she was pushing back against Lucius so he could slowly fill her with his length.

"What a good fucking girl you are," Lucius growled at Y/N as he braced himself with a hand on her shoulder and slowly started fucking her. Y/N took over working both of the men at once. She bounced between the men with the help of Severus holding her hips.

"Slow, Daddy," she told Severus with a mischievous look in her eye. "Who loves my Princess holes?" she teased the men. "Don't start," Severus growled at her. "I guess you don't wish to use my pussy anymore," she glared at him.

"Try to get away from us and see what happens," Severus told her. "We're not being rough enough with her it seems. She wishes to be treated like a common whore," Lucius said in a deep calculated voice. "Shall we?" Severus grinned at Lucius over Y/N's shoulder.

"Wrap your legs around me when I get up," Severus told her after Lucius pulled out. He got up from the bed, with her legs wrapped around his hips, buried deeply inside her. Lucius got behind her, slowly at first pushing his length inside her ass.

Y/N buried her face into Severus' neck while he held her and used her so completely. Lucius had an arm around her waist assisting in supporting her while they fucked her. It felt as if she were drunk from how intense this was. Her head was spinning as she just tried holding onto her husband.

Every single stroke of Severus' cock was grinding against her clit as he used her little Princess pussy. "I'm close," she barely whispered into his neck.

"Do you want your Daddies to cum in you?" Severus asked her in a deep raspy voice. He always sounded a little frantic right before he came.

"Please, Daddies," she begged. Their grip on her body tightened to a slightly painful degree while the men held her under her ass and around her waist.

Lucius had laid his face against her shoulder while he ruined her ass. Over and over again he plunged the length of his cock inside her as the two started cumming together.

Y/N started squeezing Severus so hard that he had no choice but to cum as well. Their cocks jumped wildly inside her as she was filled with streams of hot cum.

Once they started separating, Y/N told the men, "We should have just fucked before the shower," she teased. Cum was dripping down her inner thighs which were covered in her own juices as the men placed her down.

"Is anyone else dizzy?" she asked as she laid on the end of the bed, waiting to be cleaned. Lucius went to get her a glass of water while Severus retrieved clothes to clean them all.

"Lucius, do you have experience with drugs? You probably do, you are fun. I feel like I got too high. I'm dizzy and a little confused right now," she admitted.

"Did you take something before we got home?" Severus asked her suspiciously as he cleaned her. "No, I took a handful of mushrooms when you two went to lay the girls down," she admitted with a nervous laughter.