You Don't Own Me Part 2

"Oh, I was going to ask you, Severus," she started after spinning around in her favorite orange fluffy chair. "Go on, Y/N," the dark-haired man glared back at her from the sofa.

"Eww, gross. I was just trying to get your attention. I was asking Lucius if the housekeeper had to be so beautiful. The one I didn't know was a young redheaded woman," she glared back at him.

 The one I didn't know was a young redheaded woman," she glared back at him

"Still heated about it, I see. I didn't pick her based on looks as I'm sure you've already been informed," Severus replied blankly. "Perhaps not, but it didn't hurt, did it? You didn't fantasize about her at all?" she grinned at him.

"I'm not going to acknowledge that nonsense with an answer," Severus hissed back at her. A little smirk spread to her lips before removing it quickly.

"My apologies. I was just trying to imagine the reason for keeping her a secret until this morning," Y/N replied.

"I can't even go to breakfast without one of you getting jealous of a stranger looking at me. I'm supposed to be fine with this young beautiful woman cleaning my house while I'm gone. Bending over in front of my sex starved partners. I doubt you would care for the shoe being on the other foot," she added.

"We're more than capable of controlling ourselves. We were not even here most of the time," Severus glared at her.

"OK, but how would you feel if you were in a coma for several months, you come home, and I've got a very handsome young man doing the cleaning. Flexing his strong muscles in front of me.. Perhaps he's rolling his sleeves up when he vacuums or wipes the counter down," she grinned at him.

"You had that gardener you hired," Severus reminded her. "I was never at the cottage, you made sure of that. Also, you met Thorne at the same time I did. He wasn't a secret," she replied.

"She wasn't a secret. We told you that we had a housekeeper. That's all she was. I am not the one who went out to lunch alone with the housekeeper. All of the questionable things are done by you, Princess," Severus hissed back at her.

She had nothing else to say, just rolling her eyes and turned back to Lucius. He was thoroughly enjoying not being the current target. "I think you won this round, old friend," Lucius turned to Severus. "I'm a friendly person, that's it," she remarked in a huff.

"Are you saying you didn't take him to lunch to get back at me?" Severus asked her blankly. "I took him to lunch because I didn't want to eat alone. He was a nice lad, you know that," she replied as she bounced her foot that was hanging.

"Nice lads like to fuck pretty girls, or did that not occur to you?," Severus questioned her with a raised eyebrow. Y/N's eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Why does it always have to be about that? Can no one find me exquisitely interesting for the things I say?" she huffed in annoyance.

"Unfortunately, your views on Nietzsche and Tolstoy won't be the first thing that attracts someone to you, Princess. Life isn't fair and all that," Severus said dismissively.

"Did you think Thorne wanted to sleep with me?" she asked after thinking for a moment. "I know he wanted to," Severus replied. "Did Pansy know that?" she asked curiously. "Does it matter? They aren't dating," Severus asked curiously.

"I suppose I would hate for her to think I was trying to take her boyfriend or something. I don't know. Girls are weird. That girl Daphne from school hated me because of Draco. Ginny Weasley with Harry," she replied with a grimace. "I doubt it crossed her mind to be honest," Severus replied.

"Lucius, do you think there will be an old suitors at the party who notice the way you look at me?" she grinned. "How do I look at you, little bird?" he grinned. "Like you're under my spell," she teased playfully.

"Want to play a little game tomorrow, Princess?" Severus grinned. "Please, I love games," she grinned. "I'll take a polyjuice potion and come to the ball. You won't know who I am and I won't announce myself. I'd love to see if you can guess which suitor I am," he suggested. "I'll know you instantly," she replied boldly.

"Wait, no one ugly," she added. "Will I know who you are beforehand? That way I know not to punch you when I see someone flirting with Princess," Lucius asked with a grin. "I'll signal you at some point before I approach her," Severus replied.

"I'm excited, this is like James Bond spy stuff. I need a really vulgar code name," she giggled playfully from her orange chair. "I think of you as a Domino type. She went diving with Bond," Lucius suggested.

"Does anyone else want to fuck?" she asked the men with a grin. A second later, she got up from her chair, walking past them to the bedroom. "No," Severus said from the sitting area. "Neither does Lucius" he added. "A blow job?" she asked as she walked back in to the kitchen.

"Your behavior was abhorrent today, Princess," Severus told her blankly. "That's a real strong word, Severus" she sneered before going back into the bedroom. She crawled into the bed by herself, letting her own hand drift down inside her black sleep shorts.

Her fingers were already swirling her wet pussy, her clit hardened under her fingers. Her eyes were closed as the men came in, standing around the bed. Severus used his wand to pick the edge of the blanket up and move it back revealing her busy hand inside her shorts.

"You're both missing out, I'm so horny," she teased them. "Are you ready to be a good girl?" Severus asked her. Her eyes opened, seeing both of them affected by her actions.

"Fine, I'll be a good girl. Just fuck me," she begged in frustration. She didn't wait for their answer, just sat up in bed pulling her t-shirt and shorts off. "Who would want to fuck an insolent little brat like you?" Severus asked her. "Plenty of men would love to be in your spot," she giggled as she looked up, locking eyes with him.

"Let them have it then. I'm not going to fuck you until you stop being a petulant brat. I'm done playing this game with you. You do and say as you wish all day, regardless of the consequences. Then try to bribe us with sex," Severus hissed at her.

"Feel free to leave the bedroom then. I was in here minding my own business," she glared at him. She laid back on the pillows as she was before, rubbing herself again as they watched on. "Leave," she commanded the men.