Secret Keeper Part 3

"Did your little boyfriend send you in here for this, Lucius?" she whispered while looking up into his icy blue eyes. "Why are you acting as if everyone is conspiring against you?" the man asked in a frustrated strained voice.

"I feel very suspicious of everyone. The whispering outside doors, the talking behind my back. I'm awake now. Come say this nonsense to my face. I hate when people talk about me and I'm not there to defend myself. It's making me very angry if I'm honest," she replied blankly.

"We are very concerned about you. Can you blame us? You wake up and act like an absolute child," Lucius spat back at her. "Leave," she glared at him.

"How dare you" he sneered as he started getting up from her bed. "Go home and fuck your wife, Lucius, I don't require your presence here any longer," she glared at him from the bed defiantly. "In fact, I don't wish to see anyone else for the rest of the day. I'm feeling quite tired," she added.

"He's poisoning your mind," Lucius hissed at her from the side of the bed. "Here's the things you asked for, Princess. I hope you enjoy your day alone," he hissed before walking to the door.

"Can you send Evan in?" she asked hopefully as he was reaching for the door handle. "Do you not love me anymore? What about Severus? Any of us?" he turned around with a pained look on his face.

"I do love you, both of you. I am.. Not myself right now," she admitted before turning away to look at the window.

She pulled her blanket up around her and slunk down into the bed as much as she could. "I'm terrified," she added a moment later.

"Perhaps it would be prudent to share what you are thinking instead of spitting this insufferable attitude at us," Lucius replied as he walked back, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I don't believe he wants to kill me. He needs me. I need your help," she begged softly. "What do you need, little bird?" he asked as he took her hand softly into his.

"I need a blank diary and Harry Potter," she stated. "What is the diary for?" he questioned. "I need to get some of these thoughts out of my head before I'm eaten alive," she uttered.

"What thoughts exactly?" he asked softly. "Secrets. Can you get Potter for me? Here.. can I have that pad and pen? I want to write a little note that I need you to owl for me," she pleaded.

"I have to talk to Severus about this," Lucius sighed as he handed the items over. "You will find I can be very persuasive," Y/N wrote in beautiful script and folded the note. "What does that mean?" he questioned her with his brows knit together.

"Potter will know exactly. Please. I beg you to owl this to him. With my room number," she pleaded with worried eyes. "I'll see what I can do," he sighed.

"And the diary. Please," she insisted. "'Diary, diary, diary' I keep hearing those words in my head," she added.

"Will I be allowed to return after running your errands, Miss?" he teased cheekily "I suppose," she grinned.

She reached out for him with a grin, pulling him into a wonderful, sweet kiss. They kissed passionately for the first time since she woke up. His mouth was needy and forceful for hers.

Y/N's hands made their way into his hair, then down to his shirt, grasping it between her fingers. "Almost, little bird," Lucius grinned as he forced himself from her grasp.

"I need you," she begged with labored breath. "You have no idea how bad I want you but we can't yet. You're too weak, as well as these heart monitors. We would be discovered without haste," he grinned.

"Are you worried about the hospital staff or my Daddy?" she grinned at him. "The things I want to do to you, cannot be done in this room," he smirked. "Tell me, everything," she begged with wide eyes.

"When you're better," he replied with a soft grin. "Do you think about me?" she grinned. "We both do," he revealed cheekily.

"One more kiss, please," she begged with a grin. Her hands grasped his face gently as he leaned in kissing her again. "I love you so much," she whispered as he pulled away from her.

"I love you, little bird. We cannot wait for you to come home," he said softly. "Break me out of here, Daddy," she teased playfully. "What a naughty little thing you are," he grinned as he got up from the side of the bed.

"I'm going to lose my mind if I'm not taken care of soon. I bet it would help my mood," she remarked playfully. "There's no way we can keep your heart rate down," he sighed.

"This place is the worst," she frowned. "Behave and you'll get to come home sooner rather than later. When you get home, you'll be taken care of endlessly," he grinned before giving her a final peck on the lips before rising again.

"Are you coming back? Or is Severus?" she asked curiously. "Perhaps both of us when the girls wake up. We may drop them off with Penny so you can have our full attention," he replied.

"I have no problem with them going there, it's just the way she said it. It felt like a punishment," Y/N admitted. She took the pen and pad again, writing her grandmother a little note.

She folded it carefully, handing it to Lucius. "Will you give this to her, please? I suppose I should eat crow sooner rather than later," she sighed.

"Of course. I love you. We'll be back later," he smiled softly. "I love you too," she replied with a grin.