Tell Me You're Mine

"Are we going to the playroom?" Y/N asked hopefully. Her hand had made its way down to Lucius' strong thigh caressing it gently. "Are you sure you're up to it?" Severus asked one last time.

"Lucius and I are both up to it. Are you?" she grinned as she started rubbing his hardening cock inside his trousers. Severus' gave her a little glare before looking under the table.

"You're supposed to stop her when she doesn't ask permission," Severus rolled his eyes at Lucius.

"Daddy, can I touch you?" Y/N interjected quickly, still rubbing Lucius through his pants. "Strip and then you're going to crawl upstairs," Severus interrupted.

"Yes Sir," she grinned as she slowly pushed her chair back, rising to her feet. She stood to the side of the table while the men watch her intently. Her hands crossed, grabbing the hem of her black t-shirt, pulling it up over her head and tossing it to the side.

Her face soon changed from playful to concerned when she saw the men staring at her. "He marked you," Severus announced with a heartbroken voice. Her eyes averted down to her torso, finally finding the mark on her stomach near some other tattoos.

"He believes I am his property," Y/N admitted. "Did he say that? What else has he said?" Severus demanded. "Can we please have fun? Please, I beg," she grinned. "Go on," Lucius grinned at her.

A little smirk passed her lips briefly before wiping it off as she slipped her shorts off, and knelt in front of the men. She put her hands together as if praying, "Please, I beg you both. Will you come play with me? I will do whatever you ask me to, as always," she pleaded with wide needy eyes.

Severus turned to Lucius, "Her safe word is green. Just in case," he informed him as he placed his hand on the table rising to his feet. He had a very visible erection in his gray sweatpants. "I sure hope someone spanks me," she giggled as she turned around on her knees, starting to crawl up the stairs.

The men followed her, admiring the view as she climbed the carpeted stairs on her knees. "Much easier than the cottage I must say," Y/N remarked as she crawled.

"Enough chit chat," Severus warned her. "Awww you are going to hurt her little feelings," Lucius teased in the most pompous voice he could manage. "She doesn't know when to shut her mouth," Severus replied coldly as if she were a stranger.

Y/N could tell by the tone in his voice she was in for it, in the best way. The more he took himself out of the equation, the rougher is was going to be. It almost sent chills down her spine as she crawled in front of them into the dark playroom. Severus switched on the light as he walked in.

Y/N looked around the room to see if it really had been dusted. "Fresh sheets. Did you two fuck in here?" she teased them as she crawled onto the bed. "I fucked Cissa in here," Lucius told her with a raised eyebrow.

Y/N's head whipped to him making sure he really said that. "In my house?" she asked. "I'm teasing. I just wanted to see what you would say," Lucius grinned at her. "I'm the only woman that gets fucked in this house. I thought we were almost not friends anymore, Lucius," Y/N grinned at him.

"Is that all it would take?" he asked coldly. "If you fucked her at all while I was asleep, then you can just go back to the Manor," Y/N informed him.

"What do you want to spank her with?" Severus asked Lucius with a grin as he started undressing himself. "What's the most painful one?" Lucius glared at her.

Severus let out a little chuckle to himself, answering, "I suggest your cane or your belt," he replied. "I would break my cane on her right now. Well, little bird, my belt it is," he grinned with evil blue eyes.

"I bet you're too scared to actually hurt me. Scared of my Daddy," she grinned back at him. Severus climbed onto the bed, roughly grabbing her by hair and dragging her down onto the mattress.

He forced his long thick cock into her mouth, easily over powering her. "I couldn't listen to her mouth any longer" Severus teased. His over sized hands held her face still while he fucked her throat deeply. "I love that sound," Lucius teased as he quickly whipped his belt from his trouser loops.

The sound of it sent shivers up Y/N's spine, causing her to jolt forward in fear. Quickly Lucius discarded the rest of his clothing revealing his own huge erection that hovered perfectly in front of his mostly hairless body.

Severus took his cock out of her mouth so she could brace herself. His hands went to her shoulders trying to keep her somewhat steady for Lucius. As soon as she was in position, Lucius whipped her with the belt right across her ass.

A cry escaped her lips as soon as he made contact, her body physically trying to flee the situation. Tears immediately started welling up in her eyes. She was in a much smaller state currently after being in the hospital for so long, the belt was proving to be too much this particular evening.

"Poor thing," Severus teased her as she shoved his pulsing cock back inside her mouth. "Aww good girl," he teased her. Lucius moved behind her, quickly he shoved his cock inside her from behind. It sent another cry from her mouth onto Severus, even though she was trying to brace for it.

"You've a very lucky girl Princess. Your Daddy Lucius decided to have mercy on you. Isn't that nice of your Daddy?" Lucius mocked her as he quickly tied his belt around her waist so he could hold her by it. It almost looked as if he were holding reigns while he fucked her hard and deep from behind.

Severus had to move back a little so she didn't choke on him from how hard she was being pounded. "Are you enjoying her?" Severus asked Lucius with a sly grin. In a deep breathy voice, "Always," Lucius replied.

Y/N started arching her back, pushing back against Lucius as he fucked her deeply. He quickly spread her legs wide open so he could fuck her even deeper. He was making contact with her clit on each stroke.

Almost instantly her orgasm started to build deep inside her. She squeezed him hard over and over while he continued fucking her brutally through her orgasm. Tears were pouring down her cheeks as Severus held her face, fucking roughly into her mouth.

Both of the men started cumming within seconds of each other. Lucius held on tightly to the leather belt wrapped around her waist while she bucked against him through her intense orgasm.

Severus quickly grabbed her the chin so she was forced to look at him. He pulled everything except the head out, jerking his cock off into her mouth. He stroked wildly, grunting, until streams of hot cum were filling it up.

There was nothing but fire behind his dark swirling pools of onxy as he came in her mouth. "I love you so much," he whispered to her while holding her chin very tightly.

She looked up with swirling green eyes and a little nose scrunch as she pulled his cock out of her mouth. Finally she was able to swallow and show him her mouth. "I love you Daddy," she whispered.

"Turn around, you filthy little thing," Severus grinned down in her face. She turned around quickly positioning herself for Severus all while grabbing Lucius' still hard cock. "Tell me you're mine," she grinned at him.