The Village Part 4

"Do you want them to come back?" Severus spat at her as he rose from the sofa. "If you kill everyone in that house, who is trying to abduct the girls later in my vision? It has to be someone else," she told him.

"Perhaps they should be interrogated before we decide what to do," Lucius suggested with a raised eyebrow. "That sounds much more reasonable," Y/N remarked in agreement. "I know just the place," Pansy announced with a grin.

"It's settled. May I go home and go swimming now?" Y/N looked around the room with annoyance. "Are you going to pick the girls up when you're done?" Severus asked her.

"Yup," she replied as she threw the throw blanket back onto the sofa. "Would anyone like a kiss before I leave?" she asked the men. "I want a kiss," Pansy reached out for her from the sofa. "A quick one before I get in trouble," Y/N grinned at her as she leaned down kissing her softly.

"Enough," Severus grumbled when Y/N's hands started going into Panies hair. Y/N pulled back and went to Severus to give him a kiss.

"I am so angry at you but I still love you. I'm going to go swimming and pick up the girls. Shall I expect you two for dinner?" Y/N asked Severus.

"Don't worry about us. I'm unsure of how long this will take. I love you as well, Princess," Severus whispered before giving her one last kiss.

She went over to Lucius with a grin, "I'm very angry with you as well but we will discuss this later, won't we? I love you, be careful," she smiled up at him. "I love you, little bird," he whispered before giving her a quick little tongue kiss. He pulled away and looked at Severus who had been staring at them.

"I bid you adieu," she grinned at everyone before apparating back to their house. Once she landed, she picked up her walkman to make sure that it still worked properly. After that she walked down to the loch to take a quick swim.

The men were gone for until evening when the girls were about to nurse to sleep for the night. "Good evening, Princess," Severus announced with a grin as he appeared with Lucius.

"Everyone ok?" she asked the men suspiciously. "Indeed. Pansy is taking Wright and Travers into custody at the Ministry tonight," Severus told her as he leaned down to give her a sweet kiss.

"I love you," she whispered as he pulled away. "I love you too, Princess," he grinned down at her.

"I made pasta 30 minutes ago, it's still in the kitchen if you two are hungry. The girls said it was delicious," she told the men. She reached out for Lucius so he would lean down to kiss her. "I love you too," she told him before their lips met.

"I love you, little bird. Did you have a good afternoon?" Lucius asked her cheekily. "I was only worried the entire time. Charlotte was on a mission to keep up with Sam all afternoon, no matter where she went. It was stressful trying to keep up with her," Y/N admitted with a tired face.

"I missed them eating pasta for the first time," Severus sighed as he made him and Lucius plates of food. "They ate it like absolute monsters. It was in their hair and everything. I rinsed them off in the sink as best I could," Y/N sighed.

"You could have gotten a picture," Severus suggested as he brought their plates over to the sitting area where Y/N was nursing.

"I apologize, it didn't occur to me. My mind was other places as I'm sure you can imagine. You can make them some pasta for lunch tomorrow. I'm sure they would love more," she suggested.

"This is very good, Princess. We appreciate you making enough for everyone even though I said not to. It was a very strenuous afternoon," Severus smiled softly at her.