Cyprus Part 3

Lucius brought her a cloth to clean herself with but was corrected. “My Daddy always cleans the mess he makes,” she teased him as she laid out on the mattress playfully.

 “I see. You will have to tell me when I’m doing something wrong,” he replied as he climbed onto the bed, still nude. He very gently cleaned her with the cloth. “I’m trying to get all of it but it keeps leaking out,” he teased. 

“Was there a lot?” she asked playfully. “So much,” replied cheekily. Y/N got up from the bed, putting her bikini back on. She handed the shirt to Lucius, saying “Don’t forget this. I’m not wearing it anymore,” she told him. 

She walked out of the cabin leaving him as she walked topside. By the time Lucius had followed her, she was already talking to the boat captain. 

“I learned a few words last night but it's hard to know if I’m pronouncing them correctly. How do you say, water?” she asked the man curiously. “Nero,” the man replied as he studied Y/N. “Nero, fantastic. How do you say beautiful?” she teased the man as Lucius watched. 

“ómorfi̱ eísai,” the man replied cheekily. “You said I am beautiful, but thank you,” Y/N chuckled as she turned back to Lucius. 

“Ómorfo neró, do you agree, Lucius?” she asked him as she walked back over. “I agree with the captain,” he smirked at her before he whisked her away to start putting their scuba gear on. “I’ve never been scuba diving before. I suppose we can stay down longer?” she questioned him. 

“Indeed. How long can you hold your breath?” he asked curiously. “I’m up to 2 minutes but I’ve only been practicing a few days,” she replied. 

“If something goes wrong with your air tank, I want you to start swimming for the surface. We can’t take gillyweed in front of muggles as you know,” he whispered. “How long can you hold your breath for?” she questioned him as he put the equipment on her. 

“I haven’t timed myself in years,” he replied with a little chuckle. “You think it’s more or less than me?” she questioned him. “You’re very competitive, aren’t you?” he teased. 

“Sorry, he didn’t tell you that. Did he? Want to make a wager that you cannot hold your breath longer than me?” she asked him curiously. “What’s at stake?” he asked with an evil grin. 

“A wish. If I win I have a wish that you will grant later and the same for you,” she replied. “Deal. Let's do it now, shall we?” he smirked at her. “First one to break loses,” she extended her hand to him. 

Lucius shook her hand, “Deal,” he replied with an evil grin. Lucius counted down and they both took a deep breath, holding it in their lungs. 

She looked away from Lucius slightly to look out onto the water. At about one minute, Lucius had to get a breath before he couldn’t hold off any longer. 

Once she was sure he had taken his, Y/N announced, “I thought you would last longer,” she chuckled. “I thought you would break before I did,” the man breathed deeply. 

“I told you, I’ve been practicing. Of course it’s much easier to do it top side where I can focus. If I were losing my breath in the water, it might be a different story,” she replied. 

“It’s heavy isn’t it?” Lucius asked her as he put the air tank on her back. “Yes but I need help sinking,” she replied. “I need you to stay with me the whole time. If I lose you, I can never go back to my old life,” Lucius teased her.