A Collector Part 3

"You look so fucking good up there," Lucius grinned as he helped Y/N mount Oliver's saddle. "Good enough to kiss, I wonder?" she grinned as she leaned over waiting for his lips to meet her.

Lucius took her face gently in his beautiful strong hands that smelled of saddle leather. "Always," he replied before clashing into her with his eager lips. "Take me to bed and don't stop kissing me until the ground shakes beneath us," she whispered as he pulled away.

"You'll be my ruination, won't you?" he whispered with begging lips. "If you let me," she replied before kissing him once more. "Wait for me at the stable," Lucius grinned at her before going to mount Tennyson. "

With that, Y/N gave Oliver the signal. They bolted away from Lucius down the well beaten path between the trees. Her braids flew behind her as Oliver galloped so fast it almost felt like flying. "You know the way, don't you boy?" she whispered in his ear as she lowered herself in the saddle.

Oliver took them right to the stable, even slowing down in an appropriate spot before trotting inside the center laneway. "You're not like a horse at all. Are you?" she asked Oliver as she dismounted carefully.

"I felt your magic. It's still in you," she whispered to the unicorn as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "You knew that though. Didn't you?" she grinned.

"Do you think you could apparate with me? Perhaps I could take you to Scotland sometime," she asked Oliver. To her surprise the great big white fellow nodded in agreement. "You understand perfectly. What a clever boy you are," she giggled.

"Your secret is safe with me," she smiled at the white hornless unicorn as Lucius came around the corner. "How was it?" he grinned at her. "Fast," she smiled.

"Alright. More detail would be fantastic. Were you able to control him? Did he react appropriately to your signals?" Lucuis shook his head.

"He's the best boy and did everything perfectly. I love him so much. Thank you. Seeing him again has been a dream come true," she smiled up at him.

Her eyes followed him carefully as he dismounted from the saddle to turn and tie Tennyson up. "I admire you greatly," she said flirtatiously. "The feeling is mutual. I'd love to see those riding clothes on my chamber floor in about 30 seconds," he remarked before turning back to her.

Lucius grabbed her hand and apparated them to his chambers. "Strip for me," he grinned at her as they arrived. "Will you undress for me as well Daddy?" she looked up at him meekly.

"Of course," he replied as he started pulling his white polo shirt free from his riding trousers. Y/N immediately started undressing as well. Their eyes were locked on each other's bodies as they removed their clothing. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you," she told him as crawled onto the bed playfully.

"I want you. When you are at the Manor, you are mine. Do you understand?" Lucius asked her blankly. "Did you ask my Daddy about this? I'm not trying to get killed here," she giggled nervously as she knelt in the center of the bed.

"I don't have to discuss it with him. You are going to tell him or I will not fuck you when you come to visit," Lucius told her.

"This is a hell of a time for this conversation, Malfoy," she spat angrily as she got up from the bed. "Don't speak to me that way," he hissed as he grabbed her arm harshly.

"You've got some kind of fucking nerve. I swear," she sneered back at him, attempting to pull her arm away. "Get your fucking hand off me," she spat at him. He released her after glaring at her a second longer.