Dress Shopping with Daddy

Lucius apparated them to the entrance of his favorite restaurant for breakfast

 Lucius apparated them to the entrance of his favorite restaurant for breakfast. It was the type of stuff place that people with far too much money went to drink champagne mixed with orange juice. That happened to be Y/N's plan as well this particular morning.

"Let's have a nice time, please," Lucius begged her softly before opening the door for her to walk through. "I intend on it, Daddy," she whispered with a grin. When they walked into the marble floored foyer, the handsome 30 something restaurant host looked Y/N up and down briefly.

Lucius moved closer to her, placing his hand on the small of her back. The man picked up two menus and started leading the way to their table. Y/N always let her partners walk in front of her. She didn't mind being drug behind them like a toy.

Lucius signaled with annoyance to the man that he would be the one to push Y/N's chair in. Once they were both seated and alone again, Y/N whispered across the table, "Can I have a drink?" she grinned.

"You may have one," Lucius replied with a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "I want as many as you have," she replied blankly. "We shall both have one. You still have dresses to try on for Daddy," he replied.

"I'm surprised you didn't have it already picked out. Was there a chance you weren't going to ask me to accompany you?" Y/N replied. "I do love surprising you. However, I want the dress to fit you perfectly. There will be a seamstress there to alter it perfectly to all of your curves," he grinned.

"This does sound fancy. I'll have to pretend I'm a lady I suppose. Perhaps I could play the part for a single evening," Y/N giggled softly. "You're quite capable, I've witnessed it myself. I know you will make me proud," Lucius commented with a little smirk in the corner of his lips.

Y/N's eyes focused in on his beautiful soft lips, staring a bit too long. She caught herself with a little giggle. "I quite enjoy looking at you, if I'm honest. I always thought you were handsome," Y/N admitted.

A waitress came over just in time to take their drink order, orange juice with champagne and a bloody Merlin. "Which one of you hired the girl?" Y/N asked with a blank expression once they were alone again.

"A mutual decision, of course," Lucius glared at her in annoyance. "Two heads, right," Y/N chuckled softly to herself. "Neither of us have an interest in her. She simply comes to clean the house. Severus told you, she is one of the girls that Cissa is helping," Lucius scolded.

"Cissa isn't help any terribly plain girls? Only beautiful red headed ones with blue eyes?" Y/N glared back at him. "What does any of that matter? We aren't even home most of the time when she comes to clean," Lucius sighed, rolling his eyes.

"We both know why it matters," she replied in a quiet serious voice. "You're going to ruin our breakfast being jealous over him," Lucius glared at her, leaning back, crossing his arms.