Chapter Fifteen: Impaling

A/N: Hey guys!!!! I kept my promise. Sorry that it took so long, my parents needed my computer L , but all is good now. It’s pretty short, but it’s very important, so read on. 2 more chapters of this story. . .

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any original character nor the original plot.

Enjoy and review!

We touched the murky sea water in less than 20 minutes. The moonlight was shining (if that was possible.) I turned around, and looked at the boats drifting around. The Black Pearl was still there, though a little farther away. The HMS Dauntless was also there, though much closer. She was being guarded on all sides. I could also see little rowboats like ours that were drifting on the sea on the other side of us. I prayed to God that they wouldn’t see us.

I could hear somebody talking inside the cave.

“Fifteen.” it was Jack. His voice was care-free. Maybe he did save Will.

“Forty.” Barbossa said in his terrifying voice.

“Come on, we have to get closer.” Elizabeth said.

“Alright, but first, if we do die, I want to let you know that I love you.” I said to her. She smiled, and hugged me.

“I love you.” Elizabeth said, and she leaded me to this little open cave inside the Isla De Muerta. I looked around.

A small creek was running along the gold, but other than that, it was filled with jewels. Everywhere you looked, it was gold, and if it wasn’t gold, it was silver. There were goblets, and statues, and necklaces. They ladies in Port Royal would kill to have something like this.

In the middle of the gold, a box was lying on top of a gold mound. Will was standing on top of it, being held on to by Bo’sun. Barbossa was standing in front, and Jack was standing on the bottom of it.

“We have an accord.” Barbossa said, and they shock hands. An accord? What the hell is that about? Would Jack actually make a deal with Barbossa? I thought in my mind.

“All hands to the boats!” Jack yelled to the pirates standing around. Barbossa looked at him. Jack lifted up his hands.

“Apologies. You give the orders.” Jack apologized, and Barbossa looked at the pirates with a little smirk on his face.

“Gents...take a walk.” Barbossa said, and the pirates turned around and headed out, all happy. I looked at Elizabeth.

“A walk when people are trying to kill you?” I said. She shrugged.

“Not to the boats?” Jack asked, and Barbossa shock his head.

~~~

Jack was looking around at the treasures, while Will was being still being held by the pirate. Elizabeth and I agreed that we won’t fight until either Jack or Will was getting attacked, or will attack. It still hadn’t happened.

Jack was all about the jewelry, while Will, well, Will couldn’t do anything. I was thanking the Lord that they were both safe, but I knew that Will wouldn’t be for long.

“I must admit, Jack, I thought I had ye figured. But it turns out that you’re a hard man to predict.” Barbossa stated. I agreed with him.

“Me? I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly… stupid.” Jack said. He pulled out a pirate’s sword from the pirate’s sheaf, and threw it to Will. Will started to fight while Jack took out his sword and started to fight Barbossa. I looked at Elizabeth, and she nodded. Time to go. I smiled, got ready for when I needed the most. Didn’t want to blow off my cover.

“Ha-ha!” Jack yelled when he cut off the pink feather in Barbossa’s hat. Barbossa stared at him

“You’re off the edge of the map, mate. Here there be monsters.” Barbossa yelled, and they went back to sword fighting.

I ran into the scene, and charged at some pirate with a long beard that was smoking. I’ve heard his name was Jacoby. He was semi-tan, with cuts and scabs all over his face. His eyes where a blackish-brown, and so dark. Anyway, he so surprised that I stabbed him in the chest, but of course they don’t die. He took the sword out, and fought me with two swords while I pushed another pirate and took his sword. Jacoby’s footwork was amazing, and I was trying to keep up, though it was hard. Will stepped in.

“Are you alright?” I asked Will. He nodded while I ducked.

“Fine.” he said. Jacoby almost hit Will with a sword, but I blocked it.

“Good.” I said.

Will and I pushed Jacoby to the side, and while he was in the creek, we ran to the box full of medallions.

“Do you have the medallion?” I asked. He nodded, and ran off to fight another pirate.

“Good.” I said, but he didn’t hear me. I grabbed a handful of the medallions, and gradually dropped them, one-by-one. They were so pretty, so shiny. I’d love to have one, but I’d have the curse implanted on me, and that wasn’t something I’d like to have.

I turned around, and saw Jack and Barbossa fighting. God, they are so great.

“You can’t beat me, Jack.” Barbossa said, and Jack impales him. I run to them as fast as I could, knowing that Barbossa was now going to impale Jack. And Jack would die.

Barbossa sighed. He took out his sword, and tried to impale Jack, but instead, he stabbed me square in the chest.

No comment.