Chapter Five: Jail Break

Isabelle’ POV

“Please!” I woke up to Jack trying to fit the dog bone into the lock, but there was no luck at all.

“Jack, give it up. We’re stuck.” he sits down.

“You’ve given up all hope, eh luv?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Can you blame me?” he smiles, and gos back to working on the lock.

Soon, the doors opened. Jack dropped the bone, and laid on the cold ground as if he were sleeping or dead.

“WILL!” I yell as he entered the room. I ran to the bars, and held his hand.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” I asked worried, stroking his cheek.

“No, I’m fine. You?”

“I’m great. Being in jail does have it’s advantages.” I smiled, and get a small smile back.

“Where’s Elizabeth?” I asked him, hoping that what Jack said was correct.

Will locked at his shoes.

“Oh my God. Where is Elizabeth? She wasn’t murdered?” I asked, pulling back tears.

“No, she wasn’t.” I let go off my breath.

“She was kidnapped by the pirates.” I sat down and burst out crying. Elizabeth, my only sister, was gone. Kidnapped by pirates, never to be seen again. I cried harder. If only I would shut my mouth when Jack save Elizabeth. I might’ve been able to protect her from harms way, or at least be with her when she would be captured.

“What’s your name?” Jack asked as I finally turned on my hearing and listened to their conversation.

“Will Turner.”

“That will be short for William, I imagine. Good, strong name. No doubt, named for your father, eh?”

“Yes.”
“Uh-huh. Well, Mr. Turner, I’ve changed me mind. If you spring me from this cell I swear on pain of death I shall take you to the Black Pearl and your bonny lass. Do we have an accord?” Jack picks up his hand. I got up and wipe my tears.

“We’re going to save Elizabeth?” I asked them.

“No. William and I are going to save Elizabeth. Not you.” Jack said. I shot him a death glare.

“I am going with you. I know how to take care of myself. You’ve seen me battle.” I yelled at him.

“Those pirates are twice as good as dear William. You’ll be dead before we reach Tortuga.” I take a step to him.

“I’m going with you. I don’t care. I’d die for Elizabeth.” I told him.

“No. You’re not going.” Jack argued.

“Isabelle, you’re coming with us. You know Elizabeth the best. Jack, sorry mate.” Will said, and I smiled proudly, getting able to come.

“Thank you Will. Now get us out.” I said. Will lifted the door with some matter of leverage, and Jack and I scattered out.

‘Hurry up, somebody must’ve heard that.” Will said.

“Not without my affects.” Jack said, and grabbed his sword, gun, and compass.

“Hey Will, can I borrow some clothing? I’m not going anywhere in a gown.” I said, and Will smiled.

After changing into something more suitable- breeches, a loose white shirt, and some leather boots- we made way to the port where the Dauntless was calmly laying. It was a enormous ship, with multi-dozen windows, and cannons. A beautiful ship.