"Coming out of toms room...in the same clothes as yesterday? Hmm" Abraxas smirked but Juliet couldn't miss the grimace that rested on Timothee's face.

"I hope the fuck not" Juliet's grandfather growled in disgust.

"Why would you care? Unless?" Evan raised his eyebrows in surprise as he looked between Timothee and Juliet. Both of the brunettes, burst into a fit of laughter.

"Oh no, no, no" Juliet giggled.

"Yeah no" Timothee patted Evan on the shoulder but the boy looked to Anthony with furrowed eyebrows.

"That would be so wrong, on so many levels" Abraxas added with a laugh but when he realised what he said, he clamped his hand over his mouth.

"What?" Anthony stared at Abraxas.

"Nothing" Abraxas shrugged and sunk into his seat.

"It's okay...may as well tell them, I already broke the rules" Juliet sighed "Timothee is my grandfather, my real name is Juliet Nott and I'm from 1996 and when I told you all i was leaving, it was true but I'm not going to Ireland, I'm going home".

Evan, Anthony and even Lucas, looked horrified. They looked to Timothee and Abraxas, as if they were asking if this was a joke.

"You're from? But you-how-.."

"That was a lot of unfinished sentences" Abraxas patted Evan's shoulder.

"You're from 1996?" Anthony marvelled with wide eyes.

"Yes and the boys will explain everything once I'm gone, I don't have time. I'll be gone at midday and I just wanted to say goodbye to you all. I just want you to know, that I'll never forget any of you and I'll always remember the kindness you showed me, I wouldn't of changed it for the world" Juliet smiled brightly at all of the boys and their expressions seemed to morf into ones of gratitude.

"You've been my bestfriend" Evan stood up and walked over to the small brunette girl, wrapping her in his arms.

"I'll miss you Evan" Juliet hummed with a smile.

"It was a pleasure Juliet Nott. Good to know that Timothee does something right in his future" Anthony spoke with a chuckle.

"Oh he does" Juliet smiled brightly as she looked to her grandfather.

"Hey, tell my grandson that he's one lucky son of a bitch" Abraxas stood up and walked over to Juliet, pulling her into a quick side hug.

"I'll let him know" Juliet laughed.

"It was nice to meet you Juliet" Lucas' voice made everyone turn around in shock. Juliet had heard him speak only a handful of times and never to her.

"Um..you too" Juliet nodded with a tight lipped smile.

"What's going on?" Tom's eyes looked over everyone.

"Just saying goodbye" Juliet smiled softly at him.

Tom nodded his head slightly, his journal held securely in his grip.

"Let's go" Juliet nodded to Tom, watching as he approached her side. She took one last look at the Slytherin boys of nineteen forty three. Her grandfather, Draco's grandfather, the boy who was to kind for his own good, the boy who was to smart to of not been a Ravenclaw and the boy who barely spoke a word. She would never forget them, for as long as she lived.

Tom and Juliet walked side by side to her dorm and once they were inside, Juliet took one last look around, this had been her home.

She gently laid down on her bed, clamping her hands together over her stomach, her wand tightly in between them. Tom took her hand in his, giving it a small squeeze as he did so.

"Remember, do not let go of your journal. I'll bring you back, I promise" Juliet nodded but for some reason she felt tears brimming in her eyes.

"I have faith in you" Tom bowed his head, a sign of respect. Juliet smiled before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes, she let her body relax as she seeped into her subconscious. Awaiting her father's spell, to guide her home. In the midst of the darkness she saw a bright light, her signal to start thinking.

Nott manor 1996

Nott manor 1996

Nott manor 1996

Juliet suddenly felt as if she was being pulled through a tube and the once darkness, turned into a bright light as her body heaved forwards. Her eyes scanned her surroundings and sure enough, her father's brown eyes bore into hers.

Her chest heaved up and down, she was back, she did it. Almost...she just had to save Tom.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼