I fall for you, but you didn't know how to held me

(Night -my worst enemy)  

The moon comes and maybe everybody sleeps . 

Some count stars, some dream, some dance, some make noise, some are out for a trail some waits for night to befall. 

While, I here lay thinking ... 

How hard it could be to fall for love with your enemy? 

Like a dark decision it befalls around me, lately I have been blinding by the day's light and breathing in the night's robe. 

Maybe it reminds me of I'm lone, maybe the night troubles me as I'm not compatible of it. 

How we make enemies? 

In envy, in disbelief, in despair, in disliking... 

When we dislike things,we know it's too good or too bad or what it's just like us but we can't see it? 

Just like a rose plant, we always love the flower while I at some point hate the thorns. A broken piece of glass pricks me and I hate that particular piece.. 

The thorns were protecting and the broken pieces were making me feel miserable, broken that's what broken things do. 

Just like me.... 

I hate the night as its sky of stars

While I lay down here with my sky of regrets

I hate the night as people are relaxing

While I struggling down here

I want to hate the night but somehow it ease my suffocation and I can breathe freely.. 

The Night's been singing a song of stars, loneliness, longing in his eyes for hers, dreams, passion and paranoia, which I'm not a part of a whole new dimension that is kept in dark from me I hear others rant about how they love the night while my nights are just blackened and sore by pain and I blame the night , maybe that's why I hate it ? 

Since childhood I believed we rest, we sleep, we dream when night comes. 

But nobody told me that when the night falls we shed ourselves to take part in an gathering where there is all dark nobody can see each other and we all do what we can't do in that day's blinding light. 

As not all works can be done in the light of day some requires the lurk of night to be done. 

And when now I see the moon from down here

I realize that it's a frozen tear, the stars splashes of it and the dark sky all that couldn't be shed symbolising that indeed the night is sad unlike the day but sad things have broken beauty and humans spend their half lives being broken... (Night loves sad beauty) 

Maybe, maybe I envy the night, maybe it makes me feel lone, maybe I find myself just like it as we make people feel how we felt .

The night's too trying to make me feel that it's lone, it want to burst, it want to end the suffocation but we both can't.

The Moon up there, the Night here,are hauntingly beautiful, but the human heart after so many mending remains cracked -sad beauty and for the Night it's the spot to hit and run.... 

So the entire night we try mending the cracks by crying, yelling, self-harm but when the day comes we are all blinded, blinded so we can't see those cracks. 

The Night is my lover, in my darkness, in my despair, in my disbelief I burn and it catches me and but lets me fall in the ocean of tears, drowning in the depths of my despair. 

The stars there, here are my eyes, the sky there, here is my soul and the moon there,here is my heart. All glows in dark and only at night. 

Maybe this is why I will never stop hating the Nights....