I wish I could forget how to grow up....

Feet so innocent set out on a path so sinful. 

My breathing adolescence strangled my childhood, while I was still holding all my dreams in my hands,in my toys. 

That world was new to me, a restless place where people wanted to take rest by swallowing sleeping pills. 

I stood there thinking maybe I can bring a change by making my crafted dreams of childhood constructing a well-designed career for me.

But wherever I see I saw a face just like me full of dreams but the difference was- there only lay ashes of burnt out dreams and featherless wings that wants to fly for once with those broken wings in the sky of glittering success. 

And I too find myself lossing threads of my fate because they ran out of cotton that my affirmations used to knit with wools of big happiness of lil feats in childhood. 

The kid in me always thought why nobody believes in dream in this world. Maybe they don't know how to or they are just afraid it can't change the reality. 

Then, I realize this is *the world of adults* where I was afraid to be......... 

      Maybe I too would become like the adults; tall, mature,wise and all grown up always wanting to walk into someone's shoes while never knowing their own correct size to fit in or longing to be knitted by the colors of someone else's life while theirs is wrapped by flying colors that suites them the best.