My Second Self

How strange it seems to be, to meet a person who makes you feel in this world less lonely.

They reflected my real self in me that I was not sure about. They made a good person out of me from that stupid one.

I'm all different now, nothing seemed to change at first but when I look behind its all different from just the moment they stepped in my life.

People always expect to meet their pieces in others, but in my case, I was a piece they completed.

I was excited for the arrival of new day, every morning I woke up thinking of them to show up soon at school so we could spend time together more.

I want to spend time with them, hiking, reading books together, a slumber party many more but I can't.

They are the only one who understands even my silence and talks back with their affectionate hugs and a pat on my head saying it's going to be alright.

Whenever I cry they are the reason to bring back a smile, their support, their talks, their love is just the same for me as mine for them.

In my friends, I found a second self......

I acknowledge that they are the most kind souls who loved me where I was the most broke. For world who they are I don't know, but for me they are a song I can't stop listening, a story I won't be tired to read daily, a miracle in my life that lasts forever, a library I would visit daily, an art to understand deeply and a poem I can't get over.