Do you believe in Miracles?

Recall the morning when you loathe your destiny a hundred times, things seemed unsettled, yet you considered living it for good.

At times you felt giving up what bothers you the most –job, but then you were putting up your all into it.

To share a promise with someone you haven't seen for years. You show up to keep up with the promise midst all those hustle of day.

When you longed for someone to be by your side, but you preferred staying alone and quiet.

You yearn for a chance to meet pieces of yourself in others, but you lost pieces of your soul as they were too deeply rooted in your loved ones.

You knew all about a topic, but you didn't spoke giving others a chance.

Perhaps your never captured enough scenes in your eyes, but let go the memories of faces you see often.

You felt only the moon understands your loneliness, but you fell for the stars that make it (the moon) occupied.

You felt uneasy to talk your mind out, but loved to read quotes, poetry, art that unknowingly express your thoughts while you're at a loss of words.

You never desired to share familiar likings with anyone, but in your friend you found a second self.

This all for you could be just "this is how life works", but aren'tthese all are Miracles in real life that we often fail to feel or this is whatMiracles' mean