The Poetry we live in

The awe is of June. Calm bevy of raindrops is rushing on earth to tip tap tap on your room's roof. Those times spend under the open sky when water from heaven kisses your skin and it feels someone has cast magic in you, the divinity of peace is mingled in that whole scene, in them your eyes are lost, your mind recalls all memories under veil –sleeping in nook of your heart now, they can finally breathe; your ears has pin themselves to hear the music of universe tapping everywhere; your nose sniffing the call of soil.

The mist gathered on the window where we doodle mini hearts, scribble names; the child in us is wide awake. Sitting close to window sipping on your coffee, recollecting two or three moments when you danced wildly in rain letting it to drown all worries.

This season is such a charm it lets all things held in you to calm. Confessing love under that pouring sky, weeping tears held for too long, a warm feeling indwells the heart. The love is the raindrops, the air is quite wild driving us crazy, and tranquility is in the atmosphere.

Thank god, in this world there is June the month to shed not physically but emotional. This season seizes our heart like an art. The season has eyes that can see soul; meaning of beauty is different for it unlike what we hold. It let go of its love, preserved, to someone in shape of confession, it let go of its tears for someone who needs to lessen the burden of their hearts, it let go of its soul to enliven the trees, flowers everywhere to them who nobody asks for.

Walking down the streets holding an umbrella, the drops are visible on its surface; it feels so solace that those drops didn't kiss us but is vaguely interactive to give us the feels.

Everywhere I look it's an earth poetry that never dies. Travel in this month to its fullest. You'll see it aspires the buried happiness in you, a smile unknowingly appears and the urge to photo shoot the heaven.

This season makes out poetry in our minds, it is the poet while we its poetry.

The nights are a bit dark, but the music of rain let us sleep soundly.

To feel those drops on your hands is so mesmerizing.

Everybody differs to feel this magic some are lone with a book, some with their heads on the shoulder of the person they adore most, some with their pets, some out dancing and some witnessing the awe with their sweet cravings while some with their close ones.

This is the magic cast on all, a poetry where everyone is a poet and a miracle we get once in a year.

This rain moreover this month inherits the elixir of liveliness wherever it fells it recognizes the darkness in you so to bestow the suitable moon that matches your darkness.

It has the free verse poetry in the world where the people were still learning to what poetry is.