What is love?

I was all white, full of colors. 

Then suddenly my grief stole all my violets to paint the sky of regrets under my skin. 

My fears flew away with all my blues to color the walls of my heart and I started feeling blue. 

My agonies robbed my indigos and splashed them(indigo)everywhere they(fears) go. Making my body all cold for me. 

My guilts borrowed my greens for a while and lost them in the middle of my chaotic mind. 

My happiness lent me my yellows but they all spilled out of me riding on tears of joy . 

My boredom used my oranges (color) to coat every inch of my body as it(boredom) knew I feel bore trapped in a room of evenly done color. 

And then came my anger exploding in destroyed parts of myself and bombarding in nooks and crannies of my brain. 

The absuers- loneliness,anxiety,unhappiness abused my colors that I owned , never showed. 

I was all blank now........ 

One day I saw a person shedding his colors, he was too turning all blank like me. 

But he still tried to paint me with his colors even though he was left with nothing. 

 I have nothing to give him but my blackness

And he smiled. 

And I felt being lost in there (his smile). 

Maybe this is love.