Songs she sang and he danced to

She held songs in herself the songs everybody adored, but never pin their ears to feel it from heart. They were unable to caress the broken parts of it.

The songs held a beat, a rhythm, a beauty that resembled scenes depicted in music.

A music that can only be felt when you know how to appreciate the beauty of an ordinary flower, simple trees, the sunsets which occurs daily and a garden filled with only bushes and weeds.

She stretched every string with intense care to make the song sound accurate in giving off every vibe.

She decorated many playlist of her rhythms, but soon people failed to feel the song to their depths. They buried the beats, rhythms along the lyrics deep in the soil of their minds where they suffocated.

Once he crosses the thresholds of the graveyard where tombs of those beats, rhythms and lyrics were buried. He starts to dance, to feel that mild music still heard after its suffocation. Music grew loud to enliven all its beats and everything. He started to listen every playlist of her's. Despite when she denied as was afraid that he, too like others would give it up on half way.

He assured her he won't, he would dance to it while listening; he would never forget them, wherever he could perceive beauty it would remind him of her songs.

He took her hands to lead her in his world where stars glow brighter, flowers bloom, sky sings, strangers fall head over heels for each other, an art in him that creates beauty like her all this happens when he plays her playlist.