You are my home !!

Karan continued,

Varsha mujhe pata hain ki tum mujhe academy ke training dino se pasand karti thhi.
Lekin main sirf aur sirf Monami se pyaar karta thha, karta hoon aur hamesha karoonga.

Varsha,  tumhe yeh lagta hain, ki pyaar koi paane ki cheez hain. Tum galat ho pyaar karna ek alag ehsaas hain,
Woh koi paane ki cheez nahi hain!

Pyaar koi business deal nahi hain ki agar tumne mujhse pyaar kiya toh mujhe bhi tumse pyaar karna hi padega.

Agar aap kisise pyaar karein aur woh aapse pyaar na karein toh iska yeh matlab nahi ki ham apna zor dalkar kisise ko majbur kardein ki woh hamein pyaar karein.

Lekin tum mujhse pyaaar nahi karti ho. Agar tum karti toh tum kabhi meri Monami ko aise kidnap nahi karti.

Varsha: BAS KARAN TUM MERE PYAAR KA MAZAAK NAHI BANA SAKTE.
AISA KYA HAIN ISS MONAMI MEIN JO MUJHME NAHI HAIN.

Janhavi and others who had reached the spot were shocked to see Monami in Karan's arms. She was unconscious.

Janhavi had heard Varsha's last line and decided to speak.

Janhavi: MONAMI KARAN KI JAAN HAIN. WOH HAIN JO KARAN KI KHAMOSHI MEIN BHI USKE ANDAR CHHUPI BAATEIN KO SAMAJHTI HAIN.

Monami woh hain jo Karan ko  Shaant karwa sakti hain.

Woh uski Patni hain aur usne hamesha Karan ke har ek faisle mein uska saath diya hain.

Yaha tak ki jab Karan par musibat aati toh woh uski dhaal bankar usse bachati hain.

Varsha got pissed she tried to shoot Monami but Sid shot on her hand making her gun fall down.

Sid was extremely furious at Varsha for trying to harm his Monu bro.

Faizi arrested Varsha while Karan rushed towards the car and quickly made Monami lie on the back seat. He quickly drove to the nearby hospital.

As soon as he reach the emergency area he asked the Ward boys to get a stretcher and carefully laid Monami on it.

The Emergency Doctor quickly put saline and examined Monami. Karan was seen pacing to and fro outside .

He was worried for his Monami.  Janhavi ,Koel and Faizi too reached the hospital. They found Karan pacing to and fro.

Janhavi went to Karan and that's it He hugged her.

Janhavi comforted him and in a few minutes the Doctor came out.

Everyone surrounded him , while he broke the news that Monami and the child was fine. Luckily Monami had taken all her medicines and also when one of the goons tried to stab her, her hand, which she placed in between acted as a shield.

The Doctor left while Karan took baby steps and went inside. He saw Monami was awake. He just went to her na shook her in a tight embrace and started crying like a baby.

Even Monami started crying as the last few hours had been really difficult.

Suddenly Karan broke the hug and cupped Monami 's face.

He wiped her tears and gave a forehead kiss.
The nurse soon stepped in and gave Monami's dinner.

Karan was about to feed Monami but she took the spoon in her hand and fed Karan.

Monami: Main jaanti hoon ki tumne abhi tak khaana nahi khaya hain.

Tum mere liye bahut pareshaaan thhey.
Ab thoda sa kha lo.

Karan smiled at her as he understood that Monami knew him inside out and there was no point in pretending to be fine.

Karan : tumhe nahi pata ki jabse tum kidnap hui thhi tabse meri saansein ruk gayi thhi.

Aise laga maano meri duniya ek pal mein badal gayi.

Jab maine tumhe uss chair par behoshi ki haalat mein dekha toh ek pal ke liye mera dil bhi dhadkana bandh ho gaya.

Monami main jhoot nahi kahunga.

Tum meri zindagi ho,  agar tum ho toh main hoon.

Log kehte the End of life wagera wagera lekin,  agar tum nahi ho toh mere jeene ki koi wajah hi nahi hain.

Pata hain aaj mujhe pata chala hain  ki agar tum mujhe kucch saal pehle mili hoti toh meri zindagi aur bhi zyaada khubsurat hoti.

Monami smiled at Karan and cupped his face and kissed his forehead.  This made his worry lines disappear and his soul was in peace.

They enjoyed their Not So fast dinner and soon Monami fell asleep. Karan slept next to her with his one hand on her belly.

Varsha had been suspended and also a committee had been set up .

Her uniform and revolver was taken away from her.

The night passed swiftly and soon our love birds were woken up by a sister who had come to check Monami's vitals.

Since everything seemed okay, the Doctor agreed to discharge Monami.

Janhavi, Karan and Monami left for Shergill Mansion while Koel and Faizi had already left a little earlier.

Soon they arrived at home, and Monami and Karan went to their room..

Monami was tired and slept in a sitting position on the bed while Karan had gone to freshen up.

As soon as Karan came out he saw Monami sleeping uncomfortably. He went near her and laid he down comfortably.

He smiled at her sleeping figure and then kissed her belly.

He had to leave to the Headquarters since he was called for the Enquiry set up against Varsha. 

He wrote on a sticky note that he would be leaving for the Headquarters and would be back in the afternoon.

He left and informed Janhavi to take care of Monami.