Will she leave me forever ?

Well Sid shot on Dr.Mahajan on his hand......the gun fell and he fainted due to the pain. For Karan he was numb and felt lifeless and paralysed, seeing that Monami took the bullet meant for him and falling unconscious in his arms everything just revolved in his mind....he did'nt even know how to react to so many events that just happened with a blink of eye. He came out of his reverie when Sid shook him and told him to hurry up and take Monami to the hospital.

SID : jeez bro......jaldi Monami ko hospital le jaaiye ....usse goli lagi hain......

In the mean time police also arrived and Sid told them everything about how Monami was kidnapped and how Dr.Mahajan used his own daughter for his personal gains and profit. He even mentioned about how Abhyansh Malhotra and his son Aneesh Malhotra tried to molest Monami and the entire story.

In the meantime ,Karan carried unconscious Monami in his arms and ran to the jeep. He made her lay on the passenger seat and tied the seat belt around her and quickly sat on the driver's seat and started driving to the hospital. In about 15 minutes he reached Shergill Hospital and carried Monami in his arms and rushed to the emergency, luckily Janhvi wasin the Emergency and Trauma department for checking a few records and was shocked seeing Karan and Monami 's condition.She quickly instructed the ward boys to bring the stretcher, Karan laid Monami on the stretcher and rushed her to the OT. The Duty Doctor and the General surgeon went to the OT.

Karan was not allowed to enter the OT although he wanted to go in.He requested the doctors.

Karan:Sir mujhe bhi andar aana meri Rani Sahiba ko meri zaroorat hain mein usse akele nahi chhod sakta........Mom aap toh jaanti hain na ki mein Rani Sahiba ke bina nahi reh sakta hoon please mujhe andar jaane dijiye......mein uski yeh haalat nahi dekh sakta....ussne meri naam ki goli apne upar leli......

saying all this he fell down crying, Janhvi asked the doctors to go ahead and start the treatment. She sat next to Karan and rubbed his back sensing his mother's comfort he hugged her and started crying inconsolably ......Janhvi too tried to control her tears looking at her son and daughter's condition. She slowly made him lie on her lap and caressed his hair...in the meantime Sid along with Sanju,Koel and Faizi also reached the hospital and were shocked to see Karan's condition.....

Sid: Kuch nahi hoga aapki Sherni ko.....she is a fighter aur woh ladke aapke paas jaldi aa jayegi par agar aap aise hi rote rahe toh woh aapse gussa hojaayegi aur aap toh jaante hain na ki ek baar Monu ko gussa aaya toh kisi ki khair nahi

Karan stopped crying and looked at Sid. He later told the entire truth of Aneesh molesting Monami in the party, Monami's panic attack which was quite serious and then finding about Aneesh's dirty intentions and Monami saving Karan and asking him to get his blood tests done and finding that he was drugged with a medicine that was strictly prohibited for him and undergoing the full body checkup. He also told about how he was completely fine and the invitation to Monami and Sid's school for a get together and later Deepak Mahajan and Abhyansh Malhotra kidnapping Monami and the shoot out that happened. Sid informed all of them that Abhyansh Malhotra and Deepak Mahajan are undergoing treatment and are under police custody ....he also informed that he has filed a complaint against all the three and will make sure his Monu gets her justice.

Till then the OT lights turned off and the doctors came out and gave the case updates to Janhvi. Karan asked the Docotr about Monami to which the doctor smiled and said that she is fine ....the bullet hit her shoulder and her shoulder is fractured but nothing else to worry and also she had a head injury but luckily there was no internal damage and she will recover soon