The Celebrations Begin

Moran then left for home along with Janhavi and enjoyed a Bhutta party in the lawn.

Janhavi and the elders then told that they need to begin preparations for SidSa's wedding and Moran's remarriage.  Although SidSa and Moran wanted a simple intimate affair, the elders wanted a grand celebration and hence the couples  decided to have grand celebrations with only the close family .

The elders then called the Panditji and asked him to tell about the auspicious time for the wedding and engagement.  The PanditJi suggested that the two days later was an Auspicious Muhurat for Engagement and the next day was Auspicious for the Wedding. The elders and the youngsters sat around and started discussing what to be done and how the Wedding should be done.

Monami: Main aap sabse kucch kehna chahati hoon.

Others: Haan kaho,

Monami: Kyu na ham ek wedding planner ko hire kare isse hamara kaam thoda kam ho jayega aur ham saare functions Mahajan House mein rakhe. Matlab jo paise hamne Hall ke booking ke liye rakhe thhey, woh hamare liye bach jayenege. 

Others: Brilliant, bahut accha idea hain....

Sid: Main ek Wedding planner ko jaanta hoon, aur woh bahut accha kaam bhi karta hain.  Main usse baat karke aata hoon.

Others : Theek hain.

The rest of the day passed in deciding what functions would be held and The dresses what the couple's would be wearing. And the day ended for Moran in each other's embrace and cuddles.

The next morning,  it was decided that there would be a Sangeet Function in the evening and everyone were busy with the dance practice except for Moran. Monami was pregnant so she was resting on the couch while Karan never knew how to dance . They were discussing with the Wedding planner about the decorations and the Menu.  After a lot of talks  they finally decided the decorations and the Menu. The Menu was Chhole Bhatura, Dahi puri, Pani puri, Sev puri, Bhel Puri, Vada Pav, Pav Bhaji along with custard,  rasgulla,  malai sandwich,  gajar ka halwa, Kheer and icecream.

The decorations for the Sangeet

Soon it was afternoon and the ladies started dressing up as they knew it would take them a longer time to get ready. Monami was dressing up in her room ,

The blue lehenga which was beautiful designed with the tiny mirror pieces and the flare added grace to the dress

The blue lehenga which was beautiful designed with the tiny mirror pieces and the flare added grace to the dress. Karan stood admiring the love of his life.  The pregnancy glow on Monami's face made her look even more beautiful.
She soon started applying her makeup and Karan walked inside the room and made her sit . He himself started applying the make up and then gently combed her hair. He then put a few flowers in her hair and them finally sat in front of her and was admiring her. Monami blushed , and shyly looked at the ground while Karan lifter her chin and said,
Rani Sahiba, eyes always up.....aur waise bhi is zameen se zyaada handsome main tumhara Khadoos Shergill hoon .

Monami chuckled at his statement and pushed him to the bathroom and asked him to get ready soon while she then went to help the others in getting ready.

Once everyone got ready they left for Mahajan House. Monami had asked the workers to clean the house and help in the Wedding decoration.

Everyone was mesmerized by the decor. The Sangeet evening started with a bang with mesmerizing performances by the ladies and the men. Soon the competitive environment turned romantic as the couple's started dancing . At last after everyone's insistence Moran too performed. 

After Moran 's performance  , everyone went to the food counter and relished the yummy dishes and enjoyed the delicacies. Monami was really tempted on having icecream but Karan being an overprotective husband didn't let her have their cute banter was observed by everyone.

Monami : Karan mujhe Ice cream khaani hain, tum jaante ho na woh mujhe bahut pasand hain.

Karan: NO Monami,  main tumhe ice cream nahi khaana de sakta, agar tumhe sardi hogayi toh?!
Tumhe pata hain na Doctor ne kaha hain ki first trimester bahut zyaada critical aur risky hota hain. Main koi chance nahi lunga jab baat tumhari sehat aur hamare bacche ki sehat par aajaye.

Monami: Karan iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki main apni favourite cheezein khana chhod du, Main pregnant hoon,bimar nahi!
Aur abhi agar tumne mere liye ice cream nahi laya na toh aaj hall mein sojana ya toh balcony mein!

Karan was shocked hearing this,afterall he had been used to sleeping in his Rani Sahiba's arms and now when she told that he would have to sleep in the balcony or the hall he agreed and got her only a scoop if icecream. Looking at the ice cream ,Monami was delighted and hurriedly grabbed the bowl from Karan's hands and sat in a place and was relishing it.Soon everyone headed back towards their respective homes and the day ended on a good note.