Romance brewing in the Air!!

Monami called Sid and asked him to get Zui and Col.Vijay, her Nani and Nanu to Mahajan house. Meanwhile she carefully climbed the stairs and went in the kitchen and started preparing lemon juice for herself and Karan. Karan too came down and walked to the kitchen where he took her in a back hug and kept his chin on her shoulder.
He held her hands as she was stirring the juice while Monami blushed . In a few minutes the doorbell rang. Moran separated and Karan went to look at the door. He was surprised seeing Col.Vijay and Zui along with others.
They all came inside and were mesmerized looking at the house except Sid as he been there before. Monami too came out and went to Zui and Col.Vijay.

Monami: Nanu , Nani, aap dono ko main kucch dena chahati hoon, kya aap mere saath upar chalenge.?!

Col.Vijay and Zui nodded and they went with Monami to the room she took them to.

It was actually Monami's childhood room, and had a lot of memories of her childhood when Juhi was alive.

Monami opened a wooden cupboard and took out a packed material and dusted it off.

She then removed the package and it was a military uniform.She gently caressed it and then handed it over to Zui and Col.Vijay. The couple took it  ,opened it and saw that  it was Juhi's army uniform . The elderly couple's eyes moistened as they were proud of their daughter who sacrificed her life for the Nation but were sad that she was not there with them. Zui hugged the uniform trying absorb Juhi's essence in it and tears started falling from her eyes uncontrollably.

Monami made her sit down and hugged her . Everyone else who followed up too were emotional as it is really hard as a parent to know that your child is no more in the world.

Everyone left the room to give the trio (Monami, Zui and Col.Vijay) their space. Col.Vijay who had kept a facade of firmness too broke down . The trio cried as they really missed Juhi. Monami then bought some of Juhi 's frequently used times like her cup ,her diaries ,her pen stand and handed it over to Zui. The couple smiled at it and caressed it and felt at peace .

Monami then laid her head in Zui's lap while Zui smiled and caressed Monami's head while Col.Vijay too caressed her hair.

After sometime the trio went downstairs where everyone was waiting for them expectantly. They all then headed back towards their respective homes.

In Moran's Room,
Monami slept as she was really tired while Karan was looking at the photo albums he had gotten with him without anyone's knowledge.

He saw Monami's just born picture and was in complete aww !

She looked so adorable ....He kissed her baby pic! He then looked at her other pics and was tadafying her. Since only the dim lights were kept ON in Moran's Room,  Janhavi who was passing by to fill water for herself saw lights kept ON in Moran's Room. She quietly peeked into it and stood at a distance admiring the beautiful curve playing on her Son's face. She slowly walked towards him and saw that he was looking at a photo album.

She gently tapped on his back and Karan jerked and turned his head .

Karan : Mom aap yaha, kucch chahiye aapko?!

Janhavi: Mujhe kucch nahi chahiye lekin tum kiske photos dekh rahe ho itne gaur se?!

Karan : ( blushed) Mom yeah Monami ke bachpan ke tasveer hain,  maine uska yeh photo album apne saath rakh liya jab ham Mahajan House se nikal rahe thhe .

Janhavi smiled at Karan's antics and she left the room. Karan too closed the album and kept it in his drawer where he kept all his important files . He then changed and slept hugging his Rani Sahiba.

The next morning,  Moran woke up and went for a walk while Monami joined Yoga classes. After the morning routine, Moran and Janhavi set out for work.

Janhavi and Monami went to Shergill Hospital while Karan reported in the Mumbai Headquarters.

Karan had packed a lot of fruits and salads for Monami as he didn't want Monami to stay hungry.  He set up alarms in  his as well as Monami's phones as a reminder to keep a check on her food intake .

That day Monami had a surgery which was an emergency case. She quickly changed into her OT Scrub and went into the OT. The operation took almost about 4 hours as it was quite intense and challenging but Monami felt a lot of difficulty as she had started feeling nauseous and giddy.  When the surgery was coming to an end she asked an experienced junior doctor to do the stitches while she left the OT and ran to the washroom to throw up. After Sometime she went to Janhavi's cabin and had lunch with her while they discussed about a case .

It was almost late in the afternoon when Karan got free. He decided to surprise Monami and bought corn,  ice creams and cotton candy for Monami.

He quickly went to Shergill Hospital and  sat outside Monami's Cabin as she was busy with a patient.

Once the patient left the ward he went in and saw Monami resting her head on the table
He panicked and went slowly and carefully without making noise and started massaging her head. Monami smiled at his antics.