The new Member of the Family !

Monami was soo happy holding a cute little puppy. She kissed the tiny creature and it looked at her with the most innocent eyes.

( okay this is puppy but please imagine Monami carrying it )

Karan this puppy is so cute , lekin is she a girl or a boy aur tumne kab laaya isse?!

Karan : Rani Sahiba, yeh girl hain, aur mujhe Sid ne bataaya ki tumhe dogs, aur puppies bahut pasand hain bachpan se aur jab tum sirf panch saal ki thhi tab tumne ek baar raaste pe ek puppy ko ghar le gayi thhi kyunki woh bahut kamzor thha aur fir tumne Juhi Maa ko uske ilaaj karne ke liye bol diya.

Monami was reminded of her childhood as to have she had pestered her Mother to treat the puppy and had even given a condition that she would not have food until and unless the Puppy is treated. Her trance broke as she felt the puppy licking her face. She realized that the Puppy might be hungry, so she asked Karan to get some milk for her Puppy.

Meanwhile the Puppy was enjoying the comfort in Monami's hands and started showing off her skills she tried to bark but it was really feeble. Monami sat down and was enjoying her time with the puppy and was speaking to the Puppy . Meanwhile Janhavi who wanted Monami's opinion on a case was surprised seeing a Puppy. She too walked and sat beside Monami and started petting it.

The Puppy enjoyed the comfort of its new home and new relatives and Karan too joined them and fed the puppy . After having milk the Puppy seemed tired and yawned, Monami carried her on her shoulder and patted it ,and in a few minutes the Puppy fell asleep. Once the Puppy fell asleep,she gently tucked her child in the basket and washed her hands to prevent infections from spreading. She then sat with Janhavi and they discussed the Case which seemed quite complicated. Karan who had left the room giving privacy to his wife and Mother ; and was just going through a few case files when his phone dropped in a notification.

Actually, since the time Karan got the news of Monami's pregnancy, he had set up reminders in his calendars which was about the Doctor's appointment!

So today it was a reminder message that he had to take Monami to the Doctor tomorrow for the check up. He then received a call from Col Batra that he wanted to meet him soon at the headquarters.

Karan quickly informed Janhavi and Monami and left for the headquarters.

At the headquarters, Karan saluted Col.Batra who saluted him back and asked him to have a seat.

Col.Batra: Karan main tumhe kisi se milwana chahata hoon!

Karan : kissse Sir?!

Col.Batra: COME IN!!
As soon as Col.Batra told these words a, fair lady who was tall entered . Although Karan felt that he was familiar to her he didn't recognize. The lady , saluted her seniors .

Col.Batra: Yeh hain Varsha, tumhare batch mein hi thhi. She is now promoted as the Major. She would be joining your team .

Karan : Ohh hii Varsha ! Long time! How are you doing and Congratulations!

Varsha : Thank you Sir for the introduction and Hii Karan !
Long time , kaise ho tum?
Suna hain you are promoted as the Lieutenant colonel!
Congratulations!

Karan smiled at her and thanked her.

Actually , Varsha was Karan and Faizi's batchmate and was an excellent shooter. She had crush on Karan during their training days and now that She was getting to work under him she was excited as she felt this way she could be close to Karan and also confess to him about her love. But she didn't know that Karan was already married.

Col.Batra: Waise Varsha tum kaha reh rahi ho?

Varsha : Sir main Staff quarters shift hone wali hoon!

Col Batra : Arey par tumhe Staff quarters mein rehne ki kya zaroorat?! You can stay at my place aur waise bhi agar tum rahogi toh Mrs.Batra ko company bhi mil jaayegi!

Varsha acknowledged Col.Batra's offer. She then left the room giving privacy to Karan and Col.Batra!

Col.Batra: Aur Monami kaisi hain?

Karan : Sir woh theek hain!
Sir actually kal mujhe Monami ko check up ke liye le jaana hain!

Col.Batra: Okay young man, achhese sab dekhna aur hamein bhi apni hone wale bacche ke baaremein batana.

Karan smiled and slightly blushed hearing Col.Batra's comment. He excused himself and left for Shergill Mansion.

Meanwhile, Nikhil and Saumya were having a gala time with Monami who was pampering them as though there was no tomorrow . She prepared Chocolate Milkshake and the trio sat on the sofa and were watching KungFu Panda. Karan who entered the house heard giggles and what he saw made him smile and his heart dance.His baby wife sitting on the sofa with her little baby bump that was protruding a bit, their darling little Puppy who was cuddling near Monami's tummy as if trying to feel the baby and the little kids . He too joined the gang and enjoyed watching the Movie.