Back to Paradise!

The next few days passed in a jiffy! The Cadets had completed their exams and now were waiting for the results, they had started packing their belongings as they were informed that the results would be declared in a month's time and also they would have to collect their results in Mumbai 's Headquarters were they would be felicitated. Since everyone were from Mumbai they were glad that they could stay in touch with each other as well as their Mentors.

Moran, SidSa and Koezi left for Mumbai along with Janhavi, Zui, Col.Vijay, Batra Sir and Maam,Barkha and Baby. They had left in the afternoon and had reached Mumbai in about 4 hours owing to the fact that there was not much traffic.

The Batra couple lived just a few meters down the lane from Shergill Mansion. Barkha, Baby and Koezi decided to stay with the Batra couple and also Baby loved the company of the Batra couple, they pampered her a lot and enjoyed spending time with her .

SidSa, Moran ,Janhavi and Zui along with Col.Vijay reached Shergill Mansion. SidSa along with Karan helped the elderly couple ,Janhavi and Monami to settle down meanwhile they carried all the luggage inside . Karan helped Zui and Col. Vijay,while Monami helped Janhavi unpack her luggage and set up her cupboard. SidSa too unpacked and settled all their belongings in one of the rooms.

After a while everyone met at the dining table, since no one had the energy to cook , they ordered food from outside and quickly attacked the food as soon as it arrived.

Everyone retired to their rooms early as they were exhausted travelling and to add on they even unpacked and set up their belongings.

Moran's Room,

Karan had gone to freshen up meanwhile Monami who had already freshened up and changed into her comfy night suit ,went in the balcony and enjoyed gazing at the night sky. Karan who had freshened up searched for Monami and found her staring at the night sky happily. Looking at the beautiful curve on her face , he too smiled and went behind her and gave her a back hug. She rested her arms around his and they both enjoyed star gazing.

Monami: Karan chalo na, ham abhi, Baby ke nursery ke baaremein, kucch sochte hain.

Karan : Monami abhi itni raat ko ??!
Abhi ham so jaate hain, kal subah, fresh mind se sab kucch plan karte hain.

Monami made a cute pout but Karan kissed her pout and Monami blushed in the deepest shade of red. Moran went in , while Karan helped Monami lay down, she requested him to sing a song for her. Karan was startled listening to Monami's request but nonetheless decided to sing a song for her.

He started singing and after sometime he realized that Monami had fallen asleep . He smiled at her innocent face with her curls dancing on her forehead. He kissed her and slept .

The next morning, Karan had woken up early ,he decided to surprise Monami.
He quickly got ready and went to the kitchen and prepared croissants , omelette and hot chocolate to drink. He took the breakfast to their room. He was surprised to find the bed empty. He then decided to set up their balcony for a breakfast date as due to the exams, they really hadn't spent quality time and now making use of the opportunity at hand he set up a cozy breakfast date in their balcony.

In the meanwhile, Monami had freshened up and was about to step out of the room when she heard, some noise in the balcony. She went into the balcony and was surprised seeing Karan set up the breakfast for the two of them.

Karan : Rani Sahiba, aap sirf tadana wali hain?? Chaliye aap beth jaaiye aur aaj ham dono ek dusre ke saath thoda wakt guzarte hain. Jabse exams chal rahe hain, hamne saath mein acchese wakt nahi bitaya hain.

Monami smiled at Karan.

Monami: Khadoos Shergill, main tumhe niharti hoon.Aur abhi tumne jo yeh set up kiya hain, isse dekhe mujhe aur Baby dono ko bahut zyaada bhook lag gayi hain. Aur haan main jaanti hoon ki exams ke dauran tumpar bahut zyaada zimmedariyan thhi. Aur ab ham teeno milkar acchese wakt bitate hain!

Karan was confused when she told the three of them would spend time together...He was wondering who was the third person!

Karan : Monami ham toh do hi log hain, yeh teesra kaun hain jo hamare saath wakt bitaayega??!

Monami chuckled,

Khadoos Shergill, tum ki the buddhu ho, main hamari aur meri kok mein pal rahi hamari pyaar ki nishani ke baaremein bol rahi thhi. Hamare bacche ke baaremein baat kar rahi thhi.

Karan smiled widely and they both sat down to enjoy the meal prepared by ,Chef Karan Shergill.

Monami enjoyed the food thoroughly and Karan enjoyed spending time with his wife who was pregnant and was carrying their child in her womb.

After sometime ,once they were done with their breakfast, Karan cleared the dishes while Monami went to have her medicines. Later Karan and Monami walked to one of the rooms that was empty and they decided to convert it into their child's nursery.

Karan had asked Gauri to clean the room in the morning while he prepared breakfast. So it was all clean and tidy.

Monami walked in and was looking around the room carefully, later they both went back to their room.

Monami: Karan hamein na uss room ka painting karvana padega. Uske baad ham na ek wall par wallpaper dalenge. Tumhara kya opinion hain ?!

Karan : Monami mujhe bhi lagta hain ham uss room ka painting karva de aur uske baad ham thoda furniture bhi lag wa dete hain...Aur room mein jo balcony hain, woh khula hain, kyu na hum usse closed balcony kar dein matlab usse glass se cover kar dein aur waha par bhi thode plants rakh dein.

Monami: Idea accha hain, aur waise bhi ,agar painting karvana hain toh contractors se baat bhi karni hain...tumne socha hain kaunsa colour karvaye ham Baby ke Nursery ke liye ?!

Mujhe toh lagta hain ham na uss par pearl white ka colour lagwa de.