I will always be there for you

Karan was still not convinced as only his Rani Sahiba could convince and assure him. Looking at his expressions the doctors understood that he was'nt fully convinced so they told that they have shifted Monami in the ICU and he could have a look himself. Karan started walking towards the ICU taking baby steps .All the events that happened flashed across his mind....their early morning romance , him dressing her up ...their romantic moments and how they both wanted to continue their besharmi but were interuppted by Sid's phone call...him listening to Simi's banter and memories of their school days, sitting under the favourite Simi spot.....Monu being kidnapped ...her painful scream that clenched his heart with fear and rage, seeing her forehead bleeding and the nonsensical things that Dr.Mahajan told about his wife and lastly seeing her in his arms taking a sharp breath and falling unconscious and realizing she took the bullet which was for him and the last words she told echoed in his mind ......
He reached the ICU and the moment he opened the door he felt pale and lifeless ....it felt as though someone sucked the soul out of his body.There she was lying on the bed with wires wrapped around her , her forehead wrapped in white bandage stopping her baby hair from dancing , her left shoulder was plastered and tied in the sling and she was looking pale. Just a few hours back she was all happy ,smiling and giggling ...full of life and now she is lying on the bed lifeless.
He went and sat on the stool next to her bed and took her right hand in his.
Karan: Yeh kya haal bana diya hain aapne apna Rani Sahiba ,Jaldi se theek ho jaye na aap janti ho na aapka khadoos Shergill aapki muskurahat aur aapki chattar pattar ke bina jee nahi sakta. Aur toh hamein aaj aapka MAKE ME YOURS mission bhi karna the par aap toh yaha soyi hain .....aapne mere baare mein so baar bhi nahi socha.....ki mujhe kaisa mehsoos ho raha hain aapko is haalat mein dekhkar. Sach kahoon toh jabse aap kidnap hui thi meri saansein attak gaye thein....pehle toh khud par gussa aa raha tha ki mere hote hue bhi kisine aapko kidnap kiya hain ,shayad aapki cheekh mere kaano tak gunji aur mujhe aap tak pahunchne ka raasta mil gaya ....jab mein us ghar me pass pahuncha maine aapki woh cheekh suni jisne mujhe hila diya mere andar dar aur gussa badha diya...ek pal ke liye esa laga jaise ki kisi ne mujhse meri jaan lene ki koshish ki ho aur jab main andar aaya aur dekha ki aapke sar pe chot hain maano aapko chot lagi hain lekin dard mujhe ho raha hain. Aapse gale lagakar laga jaise meri jaan mein jaan aayi !
Aur jab maine dekha ki aapne mere liye apni jaan daaw par lagayi main puri tarah se hil gaya......maine kabhi bhi apne liye Bhagwanji se kuch nahi chaaha kyunki unhone hamesha mujhe sabse keemti tohfe diye hain.....aaj jab aapne mere naam ki goli apne upar le li toh pata chala ki aap mujhe itna pyaar karti hain jitna shayad maine khud aapse bhi nahi kiya.Please jaldi se theek ho jaye na...yaad hain na aapko ki ek mahine baad hamari firse shaadi hain aur mujhe aapko apni dulhan ke roop mein dekhna hain ....mujhe aapki aankhon mein woh chamak dekhna jo maine uss din dekhi thi jab aapne anjane mein hi sahi mujhse apni dil ki baat kahi.......I LOVE YOU RANI SAHIBA.......I REALLY, LOVE YOU......
At that moment Jahnvi, Sid, Faizi and Sanju entered the ICU ......all were shocked to see Karan's vulnerable state....he was crying inconsolably. Janhvi went to him and cupped his face and said that his Rani Sahiba will not like seeing this state of his and wiped his face with her saree pallu.
Janhvi: Karan shant ho jao baccha.Agar ab tumne rona band nahi kiya na toh jab Monami ko hosh aayega na main usse bataungi ki uska Khadoos Shergill kitna bada rotlu hain aur phir ham dono tumhe Rotlu Shergill kehkar bulayenge aur woh bhi tumhare cadets ke saamne. Socho puri force ke ULTI KHOPDI......se siddha Rotlu Shergill ka promotion.
Janhvi said this to lighten the gloomy atmosphere as she knew Monami would not like to see Karan's tears .
Faizi and Sid observed that Monami had started moving her fingers and alerted the others.
Faizi: Mom ,Karan kya aapne notice kiya Monami apne ungliyan move kar rahi hain.
Listening to this Janhvi checked Monami's vitals and asked the nurse to get an injection. In a few minutes the sister came and gave the injection on Monami's right hand and kept looking at the ECG Machine...she repeated the injection again after 5 minutes ....a few minutes later Monami started regaining her consciousness. Her eyelids flickered and Karan noticed that he immediately asked Siddharth to reduce the brightness of the room .
Sid at once pulled the curtains down and also reduced the lighting in the room .....Monami opened her eyes and was surprised to see Janhvi, Faizi and Sanju.
Monami: Mom, Bhai ,Sanju aap sab yaha....sab theek hain na!
Janhvi: Arre meri buddhu Rani Sahiba, aap bhul gayi ki aap apne Khadoos Shergill aur Sid ke saath Mumbai aayi thi aur tumhe apni Mom se milna tha......Aur bacche apni Mom ko milna chahate hain toh unki Mom unhe kabhi mana bhi nahi kar sakti. Kaise feel kar rahi ho tum ab....kahi dard ho raha hain kya?!
Monami:Mom abhi toh mujhe kahi bhi dard nahi ho raha hain lekin agar mujhe kuch bhi ho toh main aapko bataungi aur waise bhi dard bhi ULTI KHOPDI se dar kar bhaag jayega....haina Khadoos Shergill?!