Handling his Cute Mess!!!

Karan, Faizi and Sid reached the hospital where Dr.Mahajan and Abhyansh Malhotra were undergoing treatment. Dr.Mahajan was behaving like a maniac and was shouting on top of his lungs, but when the trio entered his ward he couldn't even utter a single word. He was scared as he thought all his so called earned respect and money would now not be there to support him.
Some people like Dr.Mahajan are so greedy that they become blind and forget that the law of physics , Newton's third law is applicable for each and every situation. (Many of us have heard about KARMA, well thats what I am trying to highlight here. In our society sadly, there are many cases where people are so blinded about wealth and money that they forget that at the time of death none of this would be with them. )

Dr.Mahajan decides to play dirty again with Karan not knowing that ,Karan is not some circus animal which can be tamed and controlled ....he was the Special Agent Lieutenant Colonel Karan Shergill. (Kehte hain na sote hue sher ko nahi jagaana chahiye warna anjam bahut bura hoga.....aap ne yeh bhi sunna hoga ki aag mein haath nahi daalte varna haath jal jayega......).

He started speaking with sugar coated words.

Dr.Mahajan: Karan Beta, meri bacchi kaisi hain....main jaanta hoon maine uske saath bahut galat kiya lekin mera koi iraada nahi tha usse hurt karne ka. Main jaanta hoon maine tumhare aur Monami ke saath bahut galat kiya ,lekin mujhe bhi ek mauka chahiye galati sudharne ka. Aur tum to mere damad ho, toh ghar chal ke baat karte hain kyun ghar ke maamlon bahar, police station mein karna.

Karan's blood boiled in anger, he now realized how Monami was made into Dr.Mahajan's puppet as she is a very sweet and kind hearted person who couldn't see anyone in pain. She would forgive easily and move on but Karan was not like that. When it came to his people who were close to him ,he would forget all the boundaries and could go to any extent to protect someone. And here the matter was about his Monami, his Rani Sahiba, his Dhadkan. He has seen how Monami had been traumatized after the hospital episode where she screamed at Dr.Mahajan,he had seen her falling weak ,staying silent , having frequent panic attacks. Although she had almost completely healed, he remembered the day Aneesh tried to molest Monami and how her panic attacks had turned severe and life treat had he not given her the injection. He remembered how Monami was restless and was worried that he was drugged which could lead to major organ damage and he could have lost his life.He got a grip on himself and promised himself that no matter what , he would ensure Monami is given her due of justice , he would fight on her behalf and was ready to go and answer endless number of questions in the court, media and elsewhere.

In a no nonsense and cold tone he spoke,
Karan:Dr.Mahajan, main koi chotta baccha nahi hoon jisse aap ek candy dekar kharid sakte hain. Aur aap na apna yeh jhoota dikhawa mere saamne toh mat kijiye, arre jis insaan ko fark hi nahi padta ki uski beti zinda rahe ya mar jaye, woh insaan yeh bole ki usse dusra mauka chahiye, aap jante hain aap insaan kehne layak nahi hain, aap toh haiwan hain insaan ke roop mein. Aur aap ko baat karni hain na...toh sun lijiye ab ham baat karenge woh bhi court main, FACE TO FACE ....Aur tab tak ke liye jail ki haawayein khaalijiye.
Woh kya hain na ab zindagi bhar jail mein rehne wale hain aap to seekh lijiye bina comfort aur luxury kaise jeete hain log.

Karan left the ward followed by Sid and Faizi.
He immediately went to the Police Station and lodged a complaint against Aneesh Malhotra, Dr.Mahajan And Abhyansh Malhotra.

Later the trio left for Shergill Mansion.

Meanwhile, in Shergill Mansion, Koel, Sanju, and Janhavi prepared dinner along with Nikhil who kept telling them stories about his school and his Monu Maasi.

Janhavi had gone to feed Monami her medicines and dinner but Monami half heartedly are a few morsels as she was missing her Khadoos Shergill badly and wanted him to feed her.
Janhavi noticed this and smiled to herself., realizing how her two kids were madly in love with each other inspite of how their relationship had started. She notices Karan entering their room so she quietly went to him and told,

Janhavi: Beta ussne theek se dinner nahi kiya, kyunki tum nahi they, please usse acche se khilana taaki body main kamzori nahi rahein. Aur tum bhi apna karlena theek se.
Main neeche chalti hoon aur bakiyon ke saath khana khalungi.

Karan: Theek hain Mom main apna aur Monami ka khayal rakhunga aur aap aaram se neeche jaakar sab ke saath dinner karlijiye ga aur baat chit kijiye.

Janhavi smiled and left.

Karan sat next to Monami and leaned by the bed rest. He smiled looking at her angelic smile and caressed her hair.

Feeling Karan's touch , Monami smiled and slowly opened her eyes. She was happy to see her Khadoos Shergill and hugged him tightly.
Karan to hugged her back and smiled.

Karan:Kya baat hain, aaj Rani Sahiba ko mujhpe itna pyaar kyu aa raha hain .
He playfully told.
Hearing this Monami blushed in the deepest shade of red and replied,
Agar Khadoos Shergill pe itna pyaar nahi aata toh jeene ki wajah hi nahi hoti aur waise bhi tumne kaha tha aaj subah ki aaj raat bahut lambi hone wali hain, tum mujhe puri tareeke se apna banane waale they. Maine toh bus ussi ka shuruwat kiya hain. Aap Sharma gaye Agent Shergill?!

Karan blushed listening to her talks and pecked her lips.
But Monami held his nape and pulled him closer and made the peck turn into an intense and passionate kiss.
They broke when they realized that they needed to breathe. Karan rubbed her back to stabilize her breathing.

Karan: That was intense Rani Sahiba ,aap toh mujhse bhi zyaada besharam nikli.
Monami blushed and said,
Ab agar aap Mr.Besharam Shergill hain toh main aapki patni hoon, toh main Mrs.Besharam Shergill kehlaungi na.
Aur mujhe pata hain aapne abhi tak khaana nahi khaaya hain, kya main aapko khilau...mana mat kijiye ga...mujhe aapko khilana bahut accha lagta hain.

Karan blushed hearing her and nodded .
Monami fed him dinner and meanwhile Karan too fed her and like this they finished their dinner and had a passionate love making night.
Karan took care of her injuries and the night was indeed a long one filled with their soft moans and giggles.