Monami's Farewell!

Karan took his jeep and reached the market place . He saw Janhavi and the elders buying flowers for the veneration that was going to be held the next day,while Monami ,Sid,and Sanju were shopping for SidSa's wedding . Karan quickly joined the trio, and selected a few lehengas for Monami as she would be performing all the rituals from the groom's side. They then bought similar coloured Kurtas for Karan so that they could twin.

While walking across the street, they came across a toy store ,and Monami 's eyes caught a cute stuffed soft toy. Her eyes were glued on it and she stopped at that place,meanwhile the others went ahead not observing her absence.
Karan turned to ask Monami something and panicked on not seeing Monami. His eyes caught her sight staring at something. He then walked back to her and asked SidSa to go ahead and told that they (Moran) would join them soon. SidSa nodded and went ahead .

Karan tapped on Monami's shoulder which broke her trance . He then took her to the toy shop and they bought a lot of toys for the little one.

Once done with buying the toys , Moran stepped out of the store

Once done with buying the toys , Moran stepped out of the store. Karan held Monami's hand and helped her cross the road . Monami started feeling hungry and asked Karan to get something for her. Looking at the time it was almost close to lunch time,so he called everyone at a particular spot.
After everyone assembled , Karan suggested that they go to a nearby restaurant and have lunch since they had not finished the shopping and going back to the academy would eat up a lot of the time. Everyone agreed and went to the restaurant and ate well.

Post lunch, Moran along with SidSa went to buy outfits for SidSa. Almost a few hours later ,all the shopping was done and everyone returned back to the quarters. Karan,Janhavi and Monami were sitting on the sofa of Moran's quarters and Karan told about his transfer to Mumbai Headquarters post the exams.

Karan: Mom aur Monami mujhe aap dono se ek important baat karni hain!
Aaj subah, meri ek meeting thhi Batra Sir aur CM sir or saath. Unhone mujhe ,Mumbai Headquarters mein transfer karne ka faisla liya hain.

Both Monami and Janhavi were happy with the news of Karan's transfer to Mumbai. Janhavi caressed his head while Monami gave him a side hug.

But Monami seemed a little lost which didn't go unnoticed by both Karan and Janhavi. Karan nodded at Janhavi and tried to find out what was Monami thinking.

Karan: Rani Sahiba.....( No response).....Rani Sahiba (No response), he shook her a bit which broke her trance. Kya Hua itni khoyi hui kyu lag rahi hain aap ?! Sab theek ?!
He asked in a really concerned tone.

Monami: Karan aapka transfer toh hogaya lekin mera kya?! Maine toh Army Hospital join kiya hain na as a doctor aur ab achanak agar beech mein chod diya toh?! Mujhe samaj mein nahi aa raha hain main kya karu ....she said and pouted with a sad smile.

Karan : Monami abhi aap pregnant hain aur Army main, pregnancy ke dauran Maternity leave diya jaata hain. Aap fikar mat kijiye, Batra Sir ne mujhe tumhari Maternity leave application email par bhej diya hain aur maine woh army hospital ke Head ko email kar diya hain. Aur kal aapko Army Hospital jaakar apne resignation papers par sign kar dena hain.

Monami sighed a relief, and Monami then got excited about the toys they had bought for their tiny tot ,and showed it to Janhavi. Janhavi too smiled at Monami's happiness and the day ended with Moran sleeping in each other's embrace.

The next morning, Monami was the early one to rise as she had started feeling nauseous. Once she threw up ...she freshened up but was feeling very dizzy. She somehow managed to walk across the room and woke up Karan.

Monami: Karan mujhe bahut chakkar aa rahe hain. Please uthiye na. ( weakly)

Karan' sleep broke looking at Monami who was looking quite dull and pale. He immediately sat up and started checking her temperature and pulse. She didn't have fever so he sighed a relief. He quickly ran to the kitchen and prepared lemonade for Monami. He rushed back into the room only to see that Monami had fallen unconscious. He panicked and didn't know what to do. In a few minutes he ran to Janhavi 's quarters and woke her up .

Karan: Mom,jaldi uthiye, Monami behosh ho gayi ,mujhe nahi pata main kya karu!

Janhavi got up at once and the duo went back to Moran's bedroom.

Janhavi immediate started checking Monami's pulse. She asked Karan to bring the BP apparatus quickly and also asked him to get water in a bowl.

Karan bought the necessary items and handed it over to Janhavi.

Janhavi splashed water on Monami's face and Monami's eyelids flickered, slowly she regained her consciousness while Karan sat beside her and caressed her hair. Janhavi then checked her blood pressure and was happy that Monami's blood pressure was in the normal range.

Janhavi: Monami beta tum achanak behosh kaise hi gayi?!
Sab theek hain na beta.

Monami: Mom, woh subah bahut ultiya hui hain, I think uski wajese main behosh hui !
Par ab mujhe better feel ho raha hain!
Janhavi and Karan sighed a relief. Janhavi left Moran's quarters giving the couple privacy.

Karan hugged Monami tightly as he had been scared for a few moments. Monami reciprocated his hug and rubbed his back to calm him down. Later they both got ready and left for the mess .

In the mess , Karan lovingly fed Monami, and everyone around were in total awe of the couple while Monami blushed hard. Soon Karan,Sanju and Faizi left for the exam invigilation, while Janhavi accompanied Monami to the Army Hospital.

In the Army Hospital,

The Medical Superintendent, asked Monami to sign on a few official documents which Monami smiled. She later went to her cabin to collect her stuff that was kept there. Her eyes moistened knowing that she would no longer be consulting in the Army Hospital. Janhavi held Monami's hands and gestured her head in a No, stating she should not cry. Soon, all the sisters, ward boys and a few colleague doctors, came to her Cabin with a farewell and Congratulations cake. She cut the cake and lovingly fed to everyone.

After that Janhavi and Monami went back to the quarters and started preparing for the Pooja that was going to be held the next day.

Karan too quickly came back post the exams and helped Monami and Janhavi in the packing as they would be leaving on Friday afternoon and they just had about three days left.

Moran's Room,

Karan asked Monami to sit and told that he would do the packing, and Monami should instruct him. Monami agreed and they started packing their clothes and accessories except a few which they would pack in the last moment!