Shopppingggggg !!!!!!!!!!!

The first theory exam for the cadets was done. Karan immediately left the exam hall and went to the infirmary where he saw Monami checking the medicine stocks and Sid helping her.
To gain their attention he cleared his throat.
Monami and Sid looked up and found Karan standing at the door.

Monami and Sid smiled at him, he entered the infirmary.

Karan: Monami aapne dawaiyan li hain jo lunch ke pehle leni hoti hain.

Monami : Khadoos Shergill, maine le li hain aur ab mujhe aur baby ko bahut bhook lagi hain! Mess mein chale.

Karan smiled and nodded!

In the mess,

The cadets were eating quickly and discussing, about the paper, but as soon as Karan entered everyone went silent.

Karan had wound his arm around Monami and helped her sit down comfortably.
Janhavi, Zui, Barkha, Saumya, Col.Vijay, Faizi and Sanju too sat down on the table. Karan brought the lunch for himself and Monami.

Sid being overexcited as his Monu bro was pregnant started his conversation,

Sid: Monu ab tu pregnant hain na, toh tumne woh pregnancy pillow le liye hoga aur aanewale baby ke liye nursery banaya hain kya?
Agar nahi toh main tumhari madad karunga aur baby ke liye toys,cradle, plans who sab lekar rakh denge.

Everyone smiled at Sid's overexcitedness, while Karan decided that he would shift to the family quarters as that would be more spacious and also they could set up a small nursery for their baby. He seemed lost in his thoughts so Monami nudged him which broke his train of thoughts.

Karan decided he would go shopping and buying essentials that would be needed during THEIR PREGNANCY, and also buy toys to set up their Baby's nursery. He quickly finished his lunch and was listening to the conversations made across the table while Monami was having her food.

Zui and Barkha had prepared some healthy ladoos for Monami that would be nutritious for her and the baby's health while ,the men were tempted having smelt the aroma of the ladoos.

The aroma of the ladoos suddenly started making Monami feel nauseous!

She covered her mouth and ran towards the washroom to throw up while Karan too went behind her. He patted her back as she was throwing up and also put the strands that had started falling on her face. After throwing up, Karan helped Monami clean up and freshen up. He took her to the quarter and made her lie on the bed.

Karan : Aap theek hain na, abhi bhi aapko ulti jaisa feel ho raha hain kya?!
Aapko kucch khaana is mann hain kya ?!
Ham doctor ke paas chale?!

Monami smiled seeing Karan's concern she held his hand and gestured him to sit next to her.
Monami: Karan abhi mujhe ulti jaisa feel nahi ho raha aur waise bhi first trimester mein ulti aur chakkar aana common hain. Aap fikar mat kijiye main theek hoon aur mujhe bhook but nahi hain. Accha mujhe yeh bataye aap mess mein lunch karte wakt kahi khoye khoye se lag rahe thhey?!

Sab theek hain na ....koi pareshaani hain kya?!

Karan smiled at her concern, he replied that he wasn't worries he decided that they would shift to the family quarters as that would be more spacious and also they would set up their Baby's nursery in their family quarters.

Karan: Monami main theek hoon ,main yeh soch raha tha kyu na ham family quarters mein shift to jaaye. Matlab ab hamari family bad rahi hain aur woh zyaada spacious hota hain. Main soch raha tha main Batra Sir se baat karke family quarters ready karwa loon aur fir ham milkar hamare Baby ki Nursery bhi set up kar lete hain. Aap abhi thodi der ke liye sojaiye. Shaam ko thodi shopping ke liye chalte hain.