Finding Her !!!

Karan and others panicked on not finding Monami.  They searched for her everywhere but couldn't find her. Karan had started panicking. Sid then remembered where Monami could have gone. He quickly took the car and drove away speedily while others were surprised with his actions. Karan followed Sid ,while trying to trace her number.

Sid drove in haste and reached a hill top. He quickly parked his car and ran .Karan too parked the car and ran , the two of them were hell worried for Monami. 

Meanwhile, Monami walked away from the court to the hilltop which was her favourite place as ,when Juhi was alive, she used to bring Monami to the hilltop and they used to enjoy a small picnic with lots of sandwiches, chocolates and fresh fruit juices. She chose to sit on the farthest corner  . She sat and stared at the stream which flowed , here Karan and Sid were literally screaming her name on the top of the lungs like maniacs.  Passers by gave them a look as though they were from the mental asylum. Ignoring people's looks ,the duo continued searching. At one point when they reached at a point away from the crowd,  they hadn't found where Monami was....They were gonna go back until Sid ,pointed towards something which widened Karan's eyes. The duo rushed there.

Well Sid saw someone sitting on the extreme edge of the hilltop,  as he moved closer to have a look ,he realized it was Monami. He pulled Karan and pointed his figure towards her. Karan too followed his finger and was shocked to see Monami sitting on the edge. He was scared for His Rani Sahiba, and without thinking he ran towards her and hugged her which broke Monami's trance.

Monami was shocked looking at Sid and Karan , while Sid was really upset with Monami.

Sid: Monu , yeh kaise baccho jaise behave kar rahi hain,..pata hain ham sab kitna pareshaan ho gaya thhe. Accha meri nahi aur kisi aur ki nahi, kam se kam apne bacche aur Karan ke baaremein sochti. Pata hain Karan jeez kitna dar gaye thhe jab tum mil nahi rahi thhi. 

Monami who was silently crying and hearing all this silently got up and walked  away. Both Sid and Karan were worried as she hadn't spoken a word. They followed her. Karan requested Sid to go back as he knew he had to have a word with Monami and let her emotions out else it could lead to mental trauma.

Sid nodded and went away while Karan followed Monami . Monami was walking silently , sobbing as she finally was able to put Dr.Deepak Mahajan in the position he actually belonged. She had become quite emotional thinking of Juhi and was missing her and that's why she had come to the hilltop to feel her essence.

Karan saw that Monami was walking absent mindedly and was about to walk into a pit. He pulled her back and hugged her tightly.  Hearing Karan's heartbeats which were like a melody to Monami's sea of thoughts she broke down in his arms  . Karan felt his shirt getting wet and tried to back off but Monami clutched his t shirt tighter. Karan then let go and hugged her tightly and caressed her hair. After sometime she had quitened and Karan saw that she was playing with the hem of his t shirt.

She then looked into his eyes and drowned in it which were filled with love and warmth.They both leaned in and shared a blissful and soulful kiss forgetting about their surroundings. After sometime they broke the kiss as Monami was panting for breath. They walked back together hand in hand.
While sitting in the car Monami requested Karan to take her to Mahajan house as she had to collect somethings.

Monami: Karan kya tum abhi mere saath Mahajan House chaloge ...Actually mujhe kucch samaan lena hain.

Karan was a little confused but nonetheless agreed and drove the car towards Mahajan House.

On reaching Mahajan House, Monami took the keys from the security guard and opened the big fat lock . As soon as she entered ,she quickly went up to one of the rooms while Karan was amazed looking at the house. The Indoors were beautifully done, their was a huge chandelier hanging in the middle of the living area adding an aesthetic essence to the house. He walked further and saw a beautiful kitchen and also a spiral staircase which was leading to the rooms on the top floors.
He ascended the flight of stairs and as soon as he reached the top of it,he was amazed to see three different rooms. He wanted to see Monami's room so he quickly peeked in one of the rooms. The room didn't have much interiors except for a guitar that was hung on the wall and a huge wooden wardrobe that stood .
He then checked the other room and was surprised to see that it was quite large.  As soon as he entered he was awestruck looking at the room.  The room was neat and tidy. One corner of the room had a beautiful circular bed which was covered with the mosquito mesh around it. It also had a lot of pillows but what caught his site was the cute emoji pillows .

 It also had a lot of pillows but what caught his site was the cute emoji pillows

He then looked around and found a beautiful huge sliding door cupboard. He opened it carefully and was amazed to see the dress collection Monami had. He ran his through the dresses and suddenly his hand hit something hard. He then tried to pull the hard thing that hit his hand and as soon as he felt it he used all his might and pulled the thing out. He was surprised seeing a huge photo album. He started flipping through the pages and was surprised to see Monami's pictures which were from here baby days to her youth. He decided to take it home and go through them as next month was Monami's birthday and he wanted to give her a surprise.  He then looked at her study table which had a lot of books piled up neatly and many of her books were arranged on the top shelves and cabinets in an orderly manner. He then went to the balcony connected to the room and was surprised seeing sooo many plants which had been neatly arranged in stacks but what caught his attention was a cute small plant which was kept in a cute pot.  He went closer and examined it carefully where he found a diary hidden behind it. He opened the diary and carefully and was surprised seeing many post it messages and notes stuck on each and every page. He decided to read it once back home at leisure and then hurriedly left  the room.