Chapter 45 ~ This is War Pt. 2

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Guns, Knives, Blood, Death, Bombs

Giovanni Gambino

I watched bloodied bodies drop one after another. This might be something I actually enjoy. I didn't realize how many teams Andreas had himself. I guess he was prepared, but he isn't prepared for what I have for him. It felt like hours and I attended this to last about two hours. Which meant I had an hour in a half to end Andreas life since thirty minutes already. I need to save my energy for Andreas, so my team is around me, but whoever gets through can say goodbye to their life. 

BOOM

An explosive went off in the direction of the river.  " Andreas has explosives in the water, everyone evacuated the area immediately," Taytum yelled over the earpiece. " Gambino, behind you," Someone from my team yelled. I turned around in a hurry and shot whoever was running toward me between their eyes. I nodded my head as a thank you. My team took cover in the trees and moved closer to the building. 

I gave hand signals for some to follow me and the others to head to the side of the building. " I need everyone to stay low and wait for my calling to shoot inside and make sure no one spots you if they do stab, don't shoot. We don't need that attention. If you have to shoot make sure your silencer is on. If I hear a gunshot come from any of you. I will find you and shoot you myself, " I stated into my earpiece some gave thumbs up and some said 'Copy '. My team split into two teams and the ones with me. Everyone was on high alert and watched our surroundings. 

I was leading my team and made sure to take it slow. " Gambino," Someone whispered behind me. I turned around and looked down. " Fuck," I said. There are land mines. " Everyone watch where you stepping on. Keep going," I said to everyone. I walked over to Tommy knowing I couldn't save his life. I have known him ever since I was given my position. " Giovanni, I want you to tell my wife and my two little girls that I love them. I would do anything to come back home to them tomorrow," He said shakily. " I will make sure I do, Tommy," I wish there was something I could do, but as soon as take his foot off he will blow up no matter what.  

" I will meet you again," Tommy said. " We will," I said and turned away. I was far enough just to hear the click from his foot coming off of the land mine and it exploding. I could only imagine him blowing up into many parts. I caught up with my team. " Gambino, side door we are safely in without anyone detecting," Someone from the other team said. " Wait for my signal," I responded. We finally made it inside. " Ricio, give me insights," I asked. " Andreas has his team inside and they are on high alert. Devina and her team are on the roofs covering the outside of the building," He said. " Got it"

" Everyone gets into teams of three and take out everyone and leave Andreas to me," I said. " Copy," Everyone responded. I looked around the building and saw bodies already dropped. These are my men because I sent Luciano in here before, but I guess the French got the best of most of them. That means some of Luciano's including Luciano himself are still inside. " Ian, have you located Andreas?" I asked. " Of course, Gio, he is in the center of it all. He is making sure he has all eyes which he does. It looks like he is being protected and not fighting back. I have a great view. I am on the West side of the building and I am sending my exact location to you," Luciano said.