Chapter 26 ~ Last Show

Not edited

Mentions ~ guns, death, 

Alex D'Cruz

I packed my bags. Bailee and Valerie are packed up too and the bags are packed up in the car. I am ready to head back to New York. I need some time away from everything and everyone. Today is my last show in Italy before I head back and I am excited. Bailee is not as excited because she will miss Luciano, but I promise Luciano would find a way to make her happy and come see her. 

We got into the car and headed to the place the show is taking place. Only models and agents were showing up at this time. Some of the photographers were setting up cameras and some people who owned the place were setting up chairs and making the place look decent. 

I grabbed my makeup and hair bag. I went to the room I was getting ready in. Bailee wasn't too far from me and Valerie was helping models get ready. I usually don't eat for the week so I can maintain my body shape and look good in whatever I am wearing.

I sat in my chair since my hair is getting curled it might take a while and the show starts in six hours and we have to do run-throughs to make sure everything is perfect. Valerie wanted to curl my hair so I let her and Bailee be probably one of the models that take years to get ready. She is sitting in the corner of the room typing on her phone. 

" Who is making you all happy over there?" Valerie joked.

" Shut up, Val," she went back to typing. Valerie and I made eye contact and laughed. I hope Luciano knows that if he hurts her I am going to come for him. After almost two hours later she finished my hair and made sure the curls stayed and she did Bailee's hair. 

I got up and took off my shirt and placed it on the vanity so my agent can do my makeup and won't get anything on the outfit. I pointed to all the colors I wanted and what will go with all of my outfits. I got out of my chair, wrapped myself in a robe, retrieved my outfits, and went back into my dressing room.

I closed the door behind me and got dressed in the first outfit. For this show, I only have two outfits, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle and not many models are modeling the clothes. This show is short, but the designer is going to make a lot of money.

My phone has been blowing up like crazy. I know it's Miko though. He finds a way to contact me in every way. How is he going to cheat for the longest time and try to come back to me? He has a whole damn family and is trying to get back with me. This time I won't let a man do this bullshit ever again. The ring is long gone. I should've pawned it and gotten money out of it.

I powered off my phone and threw it into my bag and continued getting ready. I finished putting on the outfit and sat down in the chair. Right now Bailee is showing me the poses that she is going to do at the end of the stage. I told her it is the same thing in New York, but she wants to switch it up I don't blame her though she could get more offers and models at so many more shows.