Chapter 28 ~ Hospital

Not edited

Mentions ~ bullying, abuse, death

Alex D'Cruz

I am in an induced coma from my wounds. I can hear everyone, but I can't move anything. I don't know if anyone is in the room with me currently. I'm sure the news will get around soon though. 

I am drowning in my own thoughts and I keep going farther and farther down not knowing if I will come up for some fresh air, but it feels so nice and peaceful down here. 

9 years ago

Age 16

I hate the feeling of walking into school knowing that I have no one to talk to and it isn't as bad at home. My parents are never home they are spending money constantly no money. We barely had anything to pay for bills. I try to scrape up money from the two jobs I work after school, but they got better at it. My mother started to help a few months ago, but my father still goes out. They have decent jobs to get us somewhere. Some nights my parents just disappear completely for about a week and show up randomly. One time my father was limping into the house. I asked if he was ok, but he always said he was ok. My mother never got into it even though I kept asking. I just want them to let me in on their life.

I wish I had some actual people to talk to when I am here in this hellhole. I can't wait to graduate next year and pursue my dreams of being a well-known model and maybe getting married to someone in America. Italy drains me probably because I don't go travel around Italy as we used to when we were younger.

I walked into my third class of the day since the day just began. I  already want to go home, but I have two more classes since I took the rest of my subjects over the summer. I sat in the corner of my class and pulled out my notebook. The room filled quickly just as the tardy bell rang. I have to sit here for 45 minutes and then I can leave.

People filled the desk next to and in front of me. I really try to go unnoticed in class sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't let's just hope it does today.

" Hey, Alex, my father saw your dad last night at the bar and he was out of his mind. I know you don't have social media, but he is everywhere right now. I bet the Americans have the video right now. That shit was funny as hell," His name is Malcolm and he has always been teasing me since middle school.

He burst into laughter. Some of the other students looked at me and tried to hold in their laughs. 

No no no

The teacher looked at me with a concerned look. I refuse to sit in this class and have people laughing at me for my father's actions. I don't even want to see the video because I know he is doing some crazy shit. I got up and left the class and walked out of the school. I can care less about this piece of shit.