Chapter 18 ~ Taken Captive

Not edited

Mentions ~ Blood, fighting, guns

Giovanni Gambino

I woke up in a dark room all four walls were painted gray. There was a mattress next to me with dried blood stains and questionable stains also. There was a small metal table in the corner and in front of me was the metal door. I got up and grabbed onto the side of the table trying to gain my conscience and balance. 

I made it to the door and started pulling on the knob. The door didn't open. Of course, the door isn't unlocked dumbass. I walked back and sat on the floor. I looked up and saw a flashing red light. 

A camera

I know I am not in France. Luciano is bleeding out. 

" Fuck!" I got up and picked up the chair that was tucked in underneath the table. I busted the camera and the pieces crumbled as they fell to the cement floor. The door swung open. One of the guards stormed in with a gun pointed at my head. 

" Les armes a feu," Amani said to the underboss.

" Following boss's orders?" I asked. Amani hit me with the butt of the gun. I held my head and stumbled back.

" Did your father teach you not to fight a defenseless man?"

" Giovanni, I am happy that you made an appearance here."

" Where am I?"

" In Italy, we didn't have space for you at our place, so we had to adjust."

" You mean Andreas and Anais had to," Amani stormed toward me. He stood in front of me. Exactly eye level just a little bit shorter than me.

" Don't test me. I already sent Luciano back home. He may or may not be dead by the time he gets there. I just need to give you a message and then it's up to your family to find you. Only if they still cared about their son."

" If my brother is dead. I will kill everyone in your family and bring down Andreas's whole mafia. The Moreau family line will be dead. You will be the first to go. Each one of your deaths will be slow and painful. I will make sure you feel everything."

" But you won't"

" It's a promise," I said. Amani snarled at me and turned to walk out. I got up and pulled out the knife that was peeking out of the mattress. 

Lucky me

I pulled him back and pointed the knife at his throat. All the guns were back at me.