Chapter 32 ~ Revenge

Not Edited

Mentions ~ Violence, Killing, Knives, Guns, Death

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Giovanni Gambino

The day I thought some things were getting better shit just got worse. Andreas is on the move and he is not playing. I have a mission planned that I will be attending. This may be the most dangerous thing that I am about to do, but if I don't go then nothing will get done correctly.

We are flying to France, but away from Andreas's estate. We are setting up Amani. We need to bring down each one slowly, but I am going to make it aware that it is me. I have some men inside of his walls planning on driving Amani out for the day in two days, so this plan can work.

I gave all the notes to Luciano who is going to be on this mission, but he agreed to let me do the killing which I am happy too. Devina hasn't left her room from what I heard from Luciano, so I am on the way back home to see her. Grieving isn't something that hurts me to heart. It may hurt one day, but I will be okay after a while. My father is the same way that's where I get it from. He told me he was like this when his father died and I was like this when Nonna Amanda died, but that shit still hurts. She was a special role model in my life.

I parked in front of the house and went inside. It looks much brighter in her. I walked to the kitchen to see my mother looking better than she was the other day. I am happy to see her out of bed doing something productive. 

" Hi, mama," I said surprising her. " Hi, cariño," She said and came over to hug me. She held me in her embrace, but this hug feels different a lot of emotions consuming over. She must be scared to lose another child, but I promised her that Luciano and I will come back with no scratches. " Devina, Is she in her room?" She nodded and squeezed my shoulder. " Go check on your baby sister," She said.

I went upstairs into her quarters. I knocked a couple of times, but there was no answer. I gently opened the door and there she was laying on her bed in the dark room. She is lucky today because I have nothing to do.

" Leave," She said weakly. " No, Devina, I won't," I said and sat on her bed. " I know you are hurting and everyone else in the household too. I am going to need you to get your ass up and hop in the shower before I can talk to you like my sister. I will be back in thirty minutes," I said and left her room. I didn't want to do it the hard way, but it seems like I need to.

I helped around the house and told my father the extra add-ons of the mission for the next thirty minutes. I made my way back up to Devina's room. I knocked and this time she answered the door dressed in some new clothes and her hair done.

" Now you look like someone I know, sit," I said as I sat on her bed and she sat next to me.

"Look, Dev, you are probably one of the strongest women I know and I am not saying that because you are my little sister. I am saying that because I love you and I hate seeing you down which isn't often. Now, I am leaving for France in a couple of days for a mission and I want you to be there I will explain on the way. I want Luciano, you, and me all three of us as siblings. We are setting Amani up. I am taking each one slowly he goes first. No one hurts my family and gets away with it if you want fucking revenge for our brother this is how we get it. Us Gambino's we get what we want. You, Devina, I'm going to need you to get off your ass and get the fuck up and show them who the hell you are. You are the daughter of Malakai and Scarlette Gambino the two most powerful people here in Europe. The third in line for the stance I am in now. You are the top assassin in the world. You are my sister and my responsibility," I said and turned my head to look at her. Her hazel glistened with tears. This is probably the first time I have seen her cry since she was little. I really don't like hugs, but I wrapped my arms around her letting her tears onto me.

Forbidden Worlds | Ongoingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें