Chapter 34 ~ According to Plan

Not Edited

Mentions ~

Giovanni Gambino

Giovanni Gambino

This feels right

Alex snuck into my house and cleaned the place up and made dinner. I am not mad because truly I have been wanting to try again with her, but this time I am bettering myself for her. She has been through so fucking much and I feel like I caused most of her pain.

The thing is I have eyes on her at all times and when she was in New York I had a feeling that Anais was going to contact her. She did and I listened to the whole conversation. I know Alex won't tell me, also, I know she will follow through with the plan, so that's another reason I want to try again. She probably thinks it will be easy especially when she moved back to Italy I have always seen that coming.

Anais is the next person on my list even though I wanted her to be the last one dead. I feel like Andreas should know how it feels to lose his second wife and I want to watch him fall apart and make him weak to make things easier for me.

Everything is going according to plan, but this time I am going to make sure I make things right with Alex and protect her at all costs. Her head was on my shoulder watching tv, but I am the only one up she fell asleep about thirty minutes ago. I do have some things to take care of early in the morning also.

I carried her to my room which was downstairs since the layout of the house has the master bedroom on the first floor. I should've just got a penthouse because walking this house is fucking big as hell. I laid her down on my bed and covered her with the blankets. I hopped in the shower and got into bed with her. I didn't want to put everything on her too soon, so I kept my distance.

It was still dark out when I woke up. I pushed the covers off and looked at the time. It was six in the morning and Alex was in the same position from last night. I put on a black button-up and rolled the sleeves to my elbows and a pair of black slacks. I tied my shoes and pulled out an index card and wrote a small note on it. I placed it on the side for her to see when she woke up.

The house was so quiet you could hear the clicks of my shoes hitting the marble floor. I grabbed my keys and into my car and sped out of the driveway. I am meeting Devina, Luciano, Mauricio, and Taytum at the warehouse. I know they are going to be late so I have some time to do other things before they arrive. We need to discuss some plans for this mission to go well. 

It's official we are taking Anais out first, but I know it won't be easy. She isn't an easy woman so it will be hard to lure her in before she lures me in. Let's see who is going to win this battle. Anais isn't in France right now from what I could tell because I believe that Andreas doesn't know what his wife is up to. I think that she is doing him a favor because she knows I could and will kill him in a heartbeat, so she has to get rid of me first so their empire could succeed and win over the American-Italian mafia.