Chapter Two ~ My First Time Meeting Her

Edited

Mentions ~

 ~ Giovanni Gambino ~

4 years earlier

I may have done something I wasn't supposed to. She didn't ask for it, but I wanted to gift it to her. I hope she won't notice it was me who did this for her, but I felt like she deserve it. That Kameron I have seen him in a warehouse buying drugs and sometimes guns. 

I think I have something up my sleeve for him. I have seen him do many things to other women that aren't Alex. I don't think they aren't going to be together for long. When I first met Alex I knew I had something for her. I wouldn't say it was my first time meeting her because it's not.

I'm glad I made it happen because this morning I woke up to her on billboards and magazines. I wish I could see her smile. I have been sitting in this meeting since lunch time and I can't lie this is the most boring meeting ever. I should've canceled or had Luciano sit in here to listen to this nonsense. It is almost five in the evening.

After I repeatedly said no to new ideas from the mafia. They try to bring it up in a different format or word everything differently. I should just shoot them, so I won't have to hear it again. They bring in more and more people to prove to me why we should start doing shipments out of Italy and New York, but I won't allow us to get robbed because of these dumb decisions.

" Mr. Gambino, you never gave it a chance and I think it would be good for business," One of the representatives spoke. They act like a whole bunch of toddlers begging their mothers for a toy in the store. " If I have to say it one more damn time I will cut each and every one of your tongues out and shove it up your ass. The answer is no for the last goddamn time," I said as I slammed my fist on the table causing everyone to shut up. I left the meeting room and went back to my office.

I took off my blazer and hung it up on the rack. Andreas has been sending his men here to Italy for whatever reason my men have eyes on them, but they aren't making a move so that means they are up to something no good. I opened the email to where I received the camera footage of Andrea's men. They are going to this warehouse in the middle of nowhere. 

I sent a text to Luciano to tell him to have some of my men follow in discreetly. I don't want anyone on our trail I just want to know what they are up to. I packed up everything and headed back home before my mother started to blow up my phone asking where I am at. I know I am going to be late for dinner. I got in the car and waited for Devina who wanted to come with me so she can have some training in. I have some missions for her in France coming soon, so I need her to be strong enough to complete them. I need their moles dead and luckily I had Mauricio to hack into their technology and find out the names.