Chapter 44 ~ This is War Pt. 1

Not Edited

Mentions ~

Giovanni Gambino

Giovanni Gambino

I didn't think it would be this difficult to get this mission done. The main mission is to kill Andreas and it is something for me to do, but I do need everyone because it isn't going to be easy to get through a whole army by myself to get to one person.

I mean it is possible, but I won't make it out alive or safely. 

This is War

Right now everyone is in training sessions and focused. I have some people working on weapons and putting guns together and having every last gun loaded. I planned on attacking tomorrow night because we still have arrived and we need to be familiar with this area first. 

The place Andreas and everyone are staying is surrounded by woods, mountains, and a huge river. I am going to have my most experienced snipers inside the building, but that will be Devina and her team. Then I am going to have some snipers in the trees because they will be well hidden with camouflage. 

I am still thinking about people on the river, but I don't have enough supplies for that, but I can make it work. I am leaving that idea up to Taytum. Mauricio and his team are getting everything set up and making sure all of the ear pieces are charged and working. " Gio, do you want them to train with the guns and out on the field?" Taytum asked. 

" Yes, make sure no one is spotted y'all," I said and she took her team to a similar field. I sent almost everyone to France over the years to get familiar with many spots, so only some are familiar with the area we will be in. Since we were attacking at night I made sure all of the gear was black from head to toe. 

After a couple of hours, everyone was on break, and Devina, Luciano, and I were inside of the office.  " Y'all know how mom feels about us going on missions. She thinks one of us is going to end up injured badly, or dead. We all are going to come back in good condition or maybe end up in the hospital with minor or major injuries knowing us. We promised we were coming back with all three of us. Devina, Giovanni, and Luciano," Luciano said and pointed at each one of us when he said our name. 

We all promise our mother each time we leave for a ' suicide mission ' is what my mother calls it. She did the same thing when it was my father's prime time. One thing about my mother is she cares for everyone around her no matter if they did her wrong because she is a loving person like that. One thing she loves the most is her family, just like how she looks at Alex like she is one of her own. 

Also, my mother's soon-to-be daughter-in-law. 

...