Chapter 21 ~ Secrets

Not edited

Mentions ~

Alex D'Cruz

Alex D'Cruz

I looked at the file that is sitting on my bed. Luciano dropped it off in her. He has cleared a few days ago. Something about these Gambinos and them healing fast. Must be in the blood.

Supposedly it is some information Giovanni got up on Miko's ex-wife. I snatched the file and opened it. As I said, Jennifer, they got a divorce three years ago. It doesn't say why.

It gave me her address which is all the way back in New York and also they had a kid together but passed away hours after it was born. They weren't married long only for 2 years and then they split.

" Hey, babe," Miko walked in. I closed the file and slid it under my pillow making sure it fell on the floor. He walked over. He was in a baby blue button-down. He tried to kiss me, but I turned my head and his lips landed on my cheek.

" What's wrong?" 

" Nothing," I smiled. 

I know you are up to something or you know something. You just won't tell me about your past, but I told you about mine.

" Do you have anything to tell me?"

" No, why? Is something wrong?"

" No, curious about somethings. I think I need to get out of the house."

" Oh, ok. You are acting a little weird," I got up off my bed and left my room. He just stood there. I went into Cora's room, she was sitting on the edge of her bed painting her toes.

" I need someone to spy on Miko."

" He cheating?"

" I don't know, but I want to get to the bottom of this bullshit that he is playing."

" I will tell Giovanni to get on the job."

" No, someone else. He can't know."

" Right, Giovanni will kill him on the spot. Devina and I will take care of it."

" Thank you, Cora, this is why I love you" I squeezed her.

I walked out and Giovanni was walking into the house on his phone. He had a white plain t-shirt with blood stains on it. I stood behind the wall hoping he doesn't catch me looking at him. I need to focus on modeling, but so much shit has come up. I think I need to go back to New York, but I have so many shows here in Italy to go to.

" You having a staring problem, love," I looked over, but he wasn't in the spot where I last saw him. I looked down the hall and there he was hanging up his phone.

" Hi, Giovanni," I said trying to play it off.

" Need something?"

" No, just distracted."