Chapter 29

When Deepa and Prakash arrived at home, Radhika was waiting anxiously for them at the main door. As soon as she saw Deepa getting out of the car, her face was beaming with smile.

"Amma..." Deepa opened her arms wide and hugged her mother tightly.

"My baby..." Radhika was a little emotional, her eyes were slightly red and wet, patting Deepa's back gently. At the same time, she let out a sigh of relief, even she failed to notice.

Prakash approached them while smiling warmly. Behind him, the helpers were carrying the luggages inside.

"Are you gonna keep your baby here, darling? She might be hungry by now..." Prakash reminded his wife.

"Hash! Look at my brain! Come on, Deepu. Amma cooked all of your favourites!!" Radhika wiped away her tears with the tip of her saree and lead her daughter inside hurriedly.

"Maa, where is Diya and Daisy?" Deepa asked when she noticed the silent living room. If they both were here, there is no way that the home will be at peace.

"Ah, Daisy is sleeping. She is busily completing a painting for the engagement, and forget to sleep most of the day. And Diya, she went out about an hour ago, when she got a call from the company. One of the design has a problem and she have to go." Radhika said while shaking her head helplessly.

Deepa nodded.

Although there are indeed some unpleasant things happened in the past between them, the siblings, it has never affected their love for each other. The past has long disappeared from her mind.

Radhika hurriedly pulled her husband and daughter to enjoy the food. And the dining was filled with laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Night.

In a large bedroom, designed mostly in classic style, photographs of various memorable events were hung neatly. On the cupboard was a line of different trophies awarded for excellence from school to medical services. The chandelier on the cealing emitted a warm light, the fresh moonlight came to the room through the open windows. The cool breeze of night, entered inside the room leisurely, making the white curtains dance in daze.

**Queeze...**

The luggage was opened, and Deepa unpacked it orderly. As a person with serious cleanliness, she had folded her clothes and put the necessities neatly. So, she was simply placing them in the closet.

Beside her Daisy is unwrapping her gifts and Diya was lying on the bed and scrolling through her social media, supporting her elbows on bed and legs waving in air. Her gifts are already unwrapped and she is posting their pictures excitedly.

"Wow~ Diya, look at this!! Chechi bought me these high quality paints and brushes!!!" Daisy took out the beautiful curved and designed antique style paint brush and almost burst into tears. This is the unique brushes made by Japanese traditional painting masters and can't be bought with money only.

"Don't be too dramatic!" Diya rolled her eyes at her and again admired the latest diamond watch Deepa bought for her.

"Chechi, where's my engagement gift?" Diya sat straight on bed and asked with shining eyes.

"You will get it on your engagement day." Deepa said calmly and put away the empty luggage and get ready to wash up.

"...okay" Diya pouted and nodded, but her heart was full of excitement and expectations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Menon Tharavadu.

Anil Ramachandran sat beside his mom, completely speechless.

".....Amma, are you must be joking, right?"