Chapter 18

"Acha, this car...??" Deepa looked at Prakash in confusion.

"Ha, this car belongs to my boss. He lend me this when he heard I am rushing over here in emergency." Prakash replied. Then he gazed at the person behind Deepa. It was only now he remembered that there is someone else here.

"Deepu, get in the car. It's cold outside. I will have a chat with your teacher." Prakash opened the car door and let her sit inside. After she sat comfortably he closed the door and approached Anil.

"Mr. Anil, thanks for your help today. If you hadn't found my child, I don't dare to imagine what could have happened to her..." Prakash shaked hand with Anil and said sincerely.

"It's my duty." Anil replied politely.

"But, I think you should have a good talk with her. She seems to have anxiety disorder." Anil said, not sure Prakash has noticed it before. If not, he has to remind him as a teacher.

"I know... That's what scared me too." Prakash sighed deeply, feeling heavy in his chest.

"Then we will take our leave, Mr. Anil. Once again, thanks a lot." Prakash folded his hands (🙏) at him again with full of gratitude. Not minding that Anil is younger than him. He almost bowed at him, but Anil stopped him before that.

"Please don't do this!" Anil was flustered by his actions. "Have a safe journey please..." He smiled at him.

Prakash nodded and got in the car. When the car was about to move away, Deepa lowered the window and shouted at the figure beside the road.

"ANIL SIR! I WILL TREAT YOU THE NEXT TIME WE MEET!! ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR JOURNEY TOO! YOU CAN DO IT, SIR!!!"

She waved at him while smiling brightly. Anil has vaguely said his situation to her when they were talking. Although she doesn't know the exact problem he had, she hoped that he can overcome it.

The moon which was hidden by the dark clouds suddenly came out and it's fresh moonlight fell on them.

Even in this dark, he can clearly see her eyes which was similar to the shining stars in the sky. Anil suddenly remembered the twinkling stars he observed through the telescopes.

Suddenly, the shadows that were covering his heart faded away. There was a sudden inspiration and energy overwhelming inside him.

He doesn't know why that was happening, but he knew that was the best feelings he ever had.

Under the starry sky, two ends of the same twisted destiny went far away from each other. Towards the complicated and most valuable time in their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time to skip to future (⁠ㆁ⁠ω⁠ㆁ⁠)(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)