Chapter 14

Before she lost her consciousness completely, she saw him running towards her hurriedly and before she touched the ground, she fell into a strong chest followed by a warm embrace...

Although he was drenched in rain and his whole body was cold, she only felt warmth when his strong arms supported her. Finally, she could no longer hold on her heavy eyelids and closed them, exhausted.

Anil looked at the weak body in his arms. Her forehead was covered in cold sweat, tears rolled down on her cheeks, lips extremely pale.

There was nothing to left to compliment her beauty. She was in a total mess and those who so her could only feel pity for this child.

Anil removed the hair strands on jer face and checked her temperature with the back of his hand.
It was cold as she is lifeless.

Anil picked her up in his arms in bridal style. She was too light as she lost her wight in just a few hours. There was no lift in the building, and her carried her to the second where there is the office room.

Although he looks quite old, his muscles under the sleeves were no joke. He opened the door and placed Deepa carefully on the bench.

He looked around the office and bought the emergency first aid kit. Checking her temperature again with the thermometer, it was below normal level.

The office room was closed and warmer than the classrooms. After making sure that she won't fall from the bench, he went directly to the kitchen in school.

It was a building away from them, but fortunately it was connected by a passage so he won't again expose in rain.

Throughout the way to the kitchen and back from there, his hands and feet were moving faster than ever. The speed of warming hot water and making a soup with the few available ingredients was shocking.

In this bad weather, it is impossible to bring her to the hospital. So he can only give her the best care he could and wait for her to wake up.

Half an hour later.

Anil put down the bowl of hot water and steaming soup on the table and went to Deepa. He touched her hand, only to realise they were almost frozen.

He quickly found a cotton cloth in the first aid box and dipped it in the hot water and squeezed the water out from the cloth.

He dabbed on her palm with the warm clothes, spreading heat into her veins, and fasten her blood circulation. He also dabbed on her forehead gently.

He removed her shoes and put the warm cloth on her angles and veins. She was still in the school uniform with angle length pants, knee length top and waist length coat.

Although he is trying to help her, it's inappropriate touch or remove her dress when she is unconscious and not even accompanied by a female teacher.

So he didn't touch her clothes and only warmed her hands and face.

After that he again checked her temperature and only relaxed when he saw that her temperature was returning to normal.