Chapter 27

Even after she left professor Alfred's office, his question was still circling in her mind.

Why?

Why can't she get the the answer at all?

Leaving behind these thoughts away, Deepa went to her cabin and packed the things she needed and left the hospital. After a long tight schedule and various surgeries, to precise after five years, she took a month leave.

Being a doctor is her profession and passion, and she love to do this. Therefore , she never felt that being at hospital almost all day is a burden.

Even though, she travel around in every six months to relieve the stress, she don't take more than ten days. So, it's been a while since she had a long vacation & went back to Kerala.

At the entrance of underground parking, the latest black BMW car appeared and soon drove out of the hospital compound.

The traffic was relatively low today that Deepa drive her car leisurely through the roads. The weather was getting hotter year by year, and it is easy to get sunburn, so the pedestrians are carrying umbrellas, and wearing light coloured clothes and drinking water in back bags.

Inside the car, the airconditioner was emitting cool breeze and the hotness outside didn't affect Deepa at all. Looking outside and seeing the dull atmosphere, she sighed deeply. Even after the news global warming is revealed, the people are still not ready to plant trees and save themselves and the ecosystem they destroyed.

Other than some shelters to get away from the crucial weather, and some artificial plants on the sides of road, there is no shadow of trees.

As a doctor, Deepa exactly knew how the unpredictable changes in nature had affected the human beings. The incredible raise in the rate of patients is the best proof.

Thinking of this, Deepa remembered the time she lived in Kerala.

"I wonder how much has changed there..." She whispered.

On the highway, the black BMW passed by in limiting speed...

Deepa spent a long time in shopping mall to buy gifts and other necessities for her return to India. Thus it was already half past ten when she reached her apartment.

The flight is on tomorrow evening, and she have limited time to pack and arrange everything. After taking a smooth shower, she slept soundly. Telling herself, she can pack luggage in the morning.

..............

AT AIRPORT.

Deepa took a taxi to the airport, and arrived there early. After doing the checking, she was waiting at the launch room. The flight was delayed for an hour, so she was bored. She was sitting on the couch and reading newspaper to spent time.

Her facial features has changed drastically after her teenage phase. The pimples that worried her throughout her teen period, disappeared long ago. Although her skin is not too white, it was fair and perfect. She has never neglected her body throughout the years, and went to gym daily to maintain her figure. Her eyes was focused on the newspaper and she was looking elegant and mature.

The boarding announcement rang, and Deepa put away the newspaper and walked inside

She is going back...

Or...

She is coming....

Not at all realising that...

This one month....

Will change her entire life...

Or...

Bring it back to the original track...??