Chapter 11

"Anil Sir..." Her pale lips whispered that name... To tell the truth, she has never called him by his name...

It was still raining, and the black SUV disappeared from her vision. She knew that he is going to the parking, and he is the last hope for her to escape.

Deepa picked up her phone, and searched for the number which she never expected to call. Staring at the 2% sign above, she bit her already pale lips, praying hard to not switch off before she can call him.

Soon, a string of numbers locked in her gaze, and the ID name was similar to a dozen of numbers in her contacts.

[Anil Sir - Physics]

Her trembling fingertips tapped on the screen, followed by slow beeps and then rings. Deepa hold on to the window grill tightly, her heart was beating faster than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the parking.

The black SUV was parked in the middle of the space, the rain pattered heavily on it, the two wipers on the front glass was continuously moving.

Inside, Anil reclined on the driving seat, with his one hand on the stearing and other behind his head. His eyes were closed and brows weren't relaxed. His head was throbbing in pain, and the phone call he received half an hour ago was echoing in his ears.

"..... Anil, Amma is hospitalized. The doctors said, she need a surgery immediately. Achan (dad) is accompanying her in the hospital. I can't get over there right now. The army is in a critical situation and I can't leave.

Anil, they need you now. Both them and the company. Please hurry over there...."

Abhishek was truly helpless now. No matter what, the country need him now and he has to choose his country over his family in this desperate situation.
There was a spy in the army, and many of their secrets was in the hands of the rat. If they couldn't stop the spy before he leak the crucial information, there is a high possibility of war.

So, he could only ask his younger brother to fullfill both of their duties as children to his parents.

Anil only felt that he was hit by a lightning. His mother, Akhila Murthi, is fifty-three years old now. But she was very conscious about health from the early years and was always healthy. She was lively and loves to dress up herself, that's why most people who didn't know her identity, find it hard to believe when she say she has two sons in their thirties and grandchildren who is almost in their teens.

But, somethings are not in our hands, even if we are extremely carefully. Those that are meant to happen will definitely happen and that's the God's will. And we, the humans call it Vidhi (fate).