Chapter 13

"Deepa, what's the matter?"

He sat straight when he heard her voice. As a responsible teacher, he knew it's their duty to give psychological support to students when they contact them. But what she said was beyond his expectations.

"Sir, you are in the.... parking right?" Deepa asked while trying hard to be conscious.

"Yeah... How do you ----?" His surprised question was cut in the middle.

"Sir, I am locked-- Class C1-- top floor--"

"What!?? Deepa You!! Here in school right now!?" Anil was stunned. It is 6 O'clock now, and she is still here, in this terrifying whether!

"Sir, Help please... I---"

Her voice was cut in the middle, and the call was disconnected.

"Hey, Deepa, Hello..."

Anil checked the phone and called again.

[The number you dialed is currently switched off, please try again later.]

The mechanical voice sounded, making his heart fell into panic. This was the first time in his life, he faces such a situation. Without a second thought, he got out of the car and was quickly drenched in the rain.

He ran towards the campus building hurriedly. The ear piercing pattering of rain and howling of wind was deafening. But this time, all he could hear was the child's cry.

Yes, sixteen years... She is indeed a child to this thirty-two years old man.

In the classroom, Deepa stared at the black screen of the mobile with despair. She clenched the mobile tightly. Her head was throbbing.

"Did he heard me?"

"Will he come?"

Deepa felt legs getting weaker, and she tightly gripped on the desk to not fall. She was trembling... Her heart too...

She didn't cried out till now...

Not because she wasn't scared.

She is scared! She is damn scared and wants to scream out!

But she knew it's useless...

Her dad didn't teach her to be weak when she face difficulties. As his strong daughter she can't cry.

But still...

She wanna went out these emotions very badly.

It's suffocating to hold this up...

It's chilling...

Tears welled up in her eyes. Eyes were bloodshot. But face was pale...

The classroom was already dark, only a little light coming from the windows but it's almost gone...

**Clash!...**

**Cling!**

**Thud!**

The sound of metals clashing together came from the door, follow by the door opening ajar.

"Deepa!!" His steady voice mixed with worry and anxiousness sounded.

Deepa looked up and saw a tall silhouette at the door. It was shining somehow. The light he brought in fell on her face. Her eyes was shining in tears.

Soon, as soon as she met his eyes, her tears breaked her barriers and rolled down.

Sadness, anxiety, helplessness, despair, disappointment...

Everything she held up till now broke out in a moment.

"Anil sir...." You really came...

She don't know why...

But at this time, she felt like she was trapped somewhere and was desperately waiting for someone to save her... Hear her cry for help...

She felt as she waited years for this single moment.

Finally... Someone is here....

Deepa smiled faintly, her eyes were blackened, and she lost her consciousness.

Before she lost her consciousness completely, she saw him running towards her hurriedly and before she touched the ground, she fell into a strong chest followed by a warm embrace...