Chapter 6

At Night, 10 O'clock.

City D, Noble Valley.

This part of the City is one of the posh area. Most of the people residing here are either wealthy or those in respectable position in command. The mansions here are high-end in luxury and represents the glorious architecture of the country.

In one of the mansions which is built mostly in modern style with a well-maintained garden, a thirty-two years old man is living alone. At this time, after a brief dinner, he is going up to the top floor. He is wearing a black sweater and grey trousers. He just took a shower and his hair is still wet and covering his forehead. A thin gold rimmed glass is on his high nose bridge and his one hand casually put in his trouser pocket.

Upstairs, the entire floor was thick dark. He switched on the lights, instantly the dark room was brightened, revealing a wide area full of computers, electronic screen and many blackboards with complex physics and mathematical calculations.

There were many pictures sticked on the walls, all of them are of space, planets and many stars. There is also telescopes with different ranges placed before the floor-to-ceiling glass windows. On the wide square table in the middle, there are stacks of documents and files, all of them well organised. He turned on the computers and the interfaces instantly showed many datas about the space, and satellites.

He sat down on the desk chair before the electronic screen and typed some codes and continued his usual works. His long and slender fingers typed on the keyboard quickly and countless codes and calculations appeared on the screen. His eyes were focused and while concentrating on his work he was extraordinarily handsome and even the cold aura around him was enchanting.

He is Anil Ramachandran, second son of Chandrashekhar Menon, founder of Menon Groups. Menon Groups are one of the richest families in India. They do not appear in public, but it doesn't stop their reputation and influence from being engraved.

Anil Ramachandran has his own properties and he has already proven his ability to be the heir to the Menon Groups. His elder brother Abhishek Chandran is thirty-eight years old, and he is already a Major general in the Indian Army. He is not interested in business, so Anil is the next heir of Menons.

Although he has completed his business studies in his twenties and is ready to inherit the company at any time, he has a passion to physics and space research. His father is still in good health and is handling the company. Chandrashekhar knew his son's mind and allowed Anil to achieve his passion. But after that, when he can longer work in the company, Anil has to take over the Menon Groups. Till then, Anil can do whatever he wants. He is not an arrogant and stubborn father who break his son's wings and use him for his own selfishness. He loves his children, and their happiness is his happiness.

Currently Anil is working as a physics teacher in Hope Higher Secondary School. No one knew his identity because it is tightly concealed. But it is just for the time being and he is still on his research and studies to accomplish his dream.