Chapter 30: Cat Fight

~ What starts out as a petty cat fight quickly turns into a situation more dire ~

"Didn't he tell you to be quiet? What you being a dickhead for like" she snaps, dragging out the last word as she loudly chews her gum. "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! WHY ARE YOU GETTING INVOLVED?!" he yells, holding a hand up to cover his bright red cheek. "Well, you're the one making a scene like. I swear down your proper embarrassing" she retorts, crossing her arms over her chest. 

"I'll tell my dad that you hit me; you and your mom can run off back to England then and leave us alone, is that what you want? You want to ruin things for your mom? Are you okay with her hating you?" he threatens. "Go on then, it ain't my fault that you have such a punchable face like" she smirks. "And does it look like I'm bothered? I don't want to be here anyway, you all are some right weirdos like" 

"Pissing me off" she sighs, lifting her hand up to inspect her long pink fake nails, unbothered. "MISS SUTTON! MR. GAUTHIER! BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!" the teacher shouts, evidently not very pleased with the situation. "Whatever, like I said it's not like I want to be here anyways" she rolls her eyes before promptly exiting the classroom, a fuming Hunter hot on her trail. 

"Are you hurt Julian?" Madame Strippel asks once the two feuding werewolves are gone. He shakes his head before taking a seat beside me as the whole class begins to chatter amongst themselves. He rubs my back, an attempt to calm me down. His comforting touch is a gentle reminder that I am safe, safe with him. Eventually everyone continues to read their textbooks in silence; pushing that outburst to the back of their minds, at least for now.

Before long the bell rings and the students all begin to pack away their things. "Hey so should we meet on the rooftop at lunch?" he asks, putting his textbook away into his backpack. I shyly nod before making my way over to a perplexed Abby at the front of the class. 

"GIRRRLLL! What was that?! I need ALL the tea!" she exclaims, linking her arms with mine as we exit the classroom amidst a sea of students. "Honestly, I really don't know..." 

"GIRL! Don't lie! I saw you and Julian cozying up at the back" she giggles as she leans in to whisper something into my ear. "Do you think that maybe Hunter's jealous?" she murmurs. Unable to answer I just shake my head in response causing her to pout. "I'll tell you about it later" I sigh. I don't really know what to tell her; my head is all over the place.

"Oh and I'll be having lunch with Julian" I state. She shoots me a knowing look before unlinking our arms. "Okaayyy, I see how it is. We have gym after lunch so you better tell me ALL about it then" she smirks before rushing off to her next class. 

I make my way over to the girls toilets (restroom), needing a breather before heading to my next class. As I open the door to enter I am hit by a cloud of smoke that fills the air. What on Earth...

I walk into the small room to see Jemima leaning against the sinks smoking a cigarette. Oh it's her... should I thank her for earlier? "Umm, thank you for stepping in back there, I really appreciate-"

"It weren't like I did that for you, he's been a right dick to me all weekend, deserves all that he's got coming for him like" she interjects, letting out a puff of smoke before bringing the cigarette in between her fingers to her lips once more. "Right, yeah..." I mumble before scurrying into one of the stalls. As I am about to relieve myself I hear the door slam open and catch the scent of three werewolves entering. 

"You bitch! What do you think you were doing hitting my man like that?" a voice I recognise to be Leah (the certified cuckquean) seethes. "He was being a right dickhead, you know. He deserved-"

"Don't talk about him like that if you know what's good for you" she growls lowly, interrupting her. "Are you threatening me like? Is this a joke or somein?" Jemima retorts. "You heard me, don't ever disrespect my man like that again" she barks. Upon hearing this Jemima begins to laugh uncontrollably. "Don't disrespect your man? That's funny you know, you proper think you're right hard don' ya" she cackles.