FIFTY TWO | Healing

"Marcello why don't you go wake up Aria and Luca, Luca had a rough night so I was trying to let him sleep in but Xavier, Marco and the twins are looking for them" Enzo asks me as I walk back in from the gym

I've been spending more time there recently with all this happening and it just doesn't feel the same without Ari coming with me.

But I don't know how else to handle the stress and relapsing isn't an option so the gym it is.

"On it!" I yelled as I headed up the stairs.

I knocked lightly first, waiting to hear someone but when it was silent I knew they were still sleeping so I carefully opened the door.

"C'mon sleepy heads time to wa-" I stopped mid sentence as I saw Lucas pants on the floor next to the bed.

"LUCA ROSSI" I yelled in a hushed tone. Being as mad as I was I didn't want Enzo to kill Luca.

He shot up looking around until his eyes met mine.

"What?!" He asked in a hushed yell.

"Please tell me why the fuck your pants are on the floor next to the bed and please tell me it's not for the fucking reason I think it is" I said in an angry tone.

"No God No Mar! I showed her my-" I cut him off.

"Luca I swear to God" I warned.

"Mar we didn't do anything" Aris sweet voice said softly as she sat up.

"Really Mar we didn't do anything, she was telling me a bit about what happened and about how much her scars bother her. So I showed her mine and we fell asleep before I remembered about picking up my pants. I swear Mar we didn't do anything" Luca said with sincerity in his eyes.

"God you guys gotta be careful if anyone else would have walked in and noticed that, Luca you'd be buried 6 feet deep" I said sternly but relief lacing my voice.

Don't get me wrong I love Luca for Ari. They are good for each other. They are helping each other. The fact Ari talked to him about what happened in the room and he felt comfortable enough to tell her about his self harm just shows how much they trust and care for each other. But I can't even begin to think about Luca and my little sister together like that. God absolutely not.

"Sorry Mar we just got talking and ended up falling asleep" Ari said softly.

"It's alright Ari I'm glad you guys could open up to each other just next time one of you takes off your pants put them away or put them back on" I laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"Now you two get up Marco, Xavier and the twins are looking for you and you both need to eat especially you Sorellina" I said as I started for the door.

"Okay we will be down in a sec" Aria said with a soft smile as she got out of her bed.

I closed the door and headed back downstairs.