SEVENTEEN | one more time

LUCAS POV

LUCAS POV

We've been sitting in silence the whole plane ride. Enz is absolutely pissed. Elio is holding in tears. Leo looks emotionless. Sandro is just as furious as Enz.

I can't say I blame them for being so upset. I'm just as upset as them. We all just seen the house Ari called home. We are all heart broken for her. The pain she's gone through.

God I just wish I could hold her. I'm not giving Enz a choice at this point. I cannot physically stop myself anymore. I need to feel her touch.

~12:00 am~

It's midnight when we finally get back home. We began to sneak the body into the basement.

"Dude just grab his leg and help!" I yelled at Elio.

We all began laughing as he barely touched Angelo's leg to "help".

"Look guys I know I said I wanted to help but I didn't want to touch his nasty dead body!!!" Elio said as he started laughing.

We all continued to laugh at him. He's always been the comedian of the family.

We finally get the body to the basement. We all decided to go up stairs and eat something. I was surprised when Enz actually let me into the kitchen but he said that Ari should be asleep so it would be okay.

He was wrong.

Just as Leo began cooking some pasta I hear this angelic beautiful voice.

"What are you guys doing back?" She said in the sweetest voice. I guess she hadn't seen me yet.

"Hey la mia piccola stella (my little star) what are you doing awake?" Sandro said gently.

I've never seen him talk so softly. I chuckled a bit to myself.

"I-I couldn't sleep and I heard you guys down here and came to see what you guys were doing." She said as she yawned

"Honey you're obviously tired, isn't Mar in the room with you?" Enz said in a gentle tone

God she really has them wrapped around her finger.

"I-I had another nightmare and didn't want to wake him up.." her voice sounding sad. She looked down at her feet. Her thumbs twisting with eachother.

I decided to do something her brothers may very well kill me for. I stood up from my seat at the table and walked up to her and hugged her.

She stood stiff for a few moments and then she relaxed against me and hugged me back. I don't even know if she realizes I'm not one of her brothers.

God please don't freak out. And god please don't let her brothers kill me after this.

We sat there for a few minutes. Just hugging. I was rubbing her back. Just smelling her hair. Knowing she was really here. Safe in my arms.