FORTY THREE | Nothing like Family

God what am I supposed to do

God what am I supposed to do. I need to tell the family about Enzo but Aria is traumatized. They have all been dying to meet her and we just kept telling them she needed time to adjust , and now they are going to meet her for the first time, while she has cuts and bruises covering her body as well as some bullet wounds that she refused to let anyone touch.

As I dialed grandpas number l felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I got it Sandro, I'll call them." Marcello said in a tired voice. I nodded and put my phone down.

Im so thankful for my brothers. I don't have any clue what I would do without them. Thats why I need Enzo to live through this. He has too.

As I dialed up Grandpas number, preparing myself for his wrath at not telling him sooner

"Marcello, finally can we come meet out princess yet? Or are you still going to push us away?" Grandpa asks in an irritate tone.

Always straight to the point huh grandpa. Not a hey, how are you? No never with grandpa.

"Grandpa you need to get everyone and get to the hospital. Enzos b-been...Enzos been shot, it's not good grandpa." I said as tears began to cloud my vision.

"We are on our way" Was all he said before the call ended.

Now time to prepare Ari for the rest of the family.

I quickly headed back up to the rooms, full well knowing grandpa was going to get everyone here from Spain in the next 2 hours somehow.

"Hey Ari" I said as I knocked softly. I didn't want to wake up Ari if she had finally fallen asleep.

"Hey Mar" She hissed as she grabbed her shoulder when she sat up.

Im surprised Ari is still standing with the amount of wounds she has. For god sakes she has two bullets inside of her. She's sure as hell stronger than all of us.

"Sorellina please let a doctor look at your wounds and get the bullets out." I pleaded as I held her bruised face in my hands.

"N-not until I know if Enzo is going to be o-okay" She croaked out.